Voice of the Customer Program Manager – Inner Circle - Opportunity for Working RemotelySeattle,Washington, Portland,Oregon,USA;Dallas,Texas,USA;Miami,Florida,USA;Boston,Massachusetts,USA;Jacksonville,Florida,USA;Nashville,Tennessee,USA;Austin,Texas,USA;Philadelphia,Pennsylvania,USA;San Francisco,California,USA;Baltimore,Maryland,USA;Charlotte,North Carolina,USA;Atlanta,Georgia,USA;Newark,New Jersey,USA;Toronto,Ontario,CAN;Bridgeport,Connecticut,USA;Fredericton,New Brunswick,CAN;New York,New York,USA;Columbus,Ohio,USA;Indianapolis,Indiana,USA;Detroit,Michigan,USA;Chicago,Illinois,USA;Québec City,Quebec,CAN;Wichita,Kansas,USA;St. John's,Newfoundland,CAN;Halifax Regional Municipality,Nova Scotia,CAN;Boston,Massachusetts,USA;Charlottetown,Prince Edward Island,CAN;Phoenix,Arizona,USA;Palo Alto,California,USA;Washington,D.C.,USA; 07/23/2021
At VMware, we are preparing for the transformation to an even more customer-centric, cloud-ready company, which has resulted in a newly created and unified Customer Experience and Success Team. This has been as a result of many months of talking to our customers, as well as studying best practices in the software industry. This new organization will help to take VMware to the next level of customer satisfaction and success. This newly formed group has brought together various key functions and roles that are crucial to our customer experience. This includes Customer Success, Global Services, Technical Support, Premier Support, Technical Account Management and Professional Services.
Our goal is to create an integrated and agile team that can deliver a best-in-class customer experience at scale, across our five solution areas. We lead with putting the customer at the center of everything we do. This new organization will be better positioned to transition to proactively and prescriptively guide our customers to value realization outcomes. We will do so through designed and reconciled winning customer experiences. Our team will lead the way servicing our customers programmatically and help scale customer success to do the same. Furthermore, we expect this team and with laser-focus commitment to our customers to help accelerate VMware’s evolution to a software-as-a-service company and significantly raise VMware’s Net Promoter Score (NPS).
In the Customer Success Innovation and Intelligence team, our vision is to enable the organization to deliver repeatable customer experiences that drive outcomes and value for our customers. As a Senior Program Manager, you will be responsible for leading the strategy, design and ongoing management of our Inner Circle research community. Our Inner Circle community enables VMware to develop a deeper understanding of our customers’ experiences, and further enables our team to provide prescriptive and specific recommendations to our stakeholders.
This position requires strong program management skills, excellent communication, experience with vendor management, and the ability to effectively manage stakeholder engagements.
What is in it for you?
- You will be a key member of the VMware team that has built a rare business environment -- one of energy, creativity, collegiality, and collaboration
- You will join an atmosphere that is fun, casual, and inviting -- in keeping with VMware's roots as an entrepreneurial start-up
- You will have the opportunity deliver impactful results to the Customer Experience and Success team while building your skillset and experience
- Management of VMware’s ‘Inner Circle’ customer research community
- Oversight of panel activities including recruitment, internal / external communications, quota management, and pipeline management
- Partner with product management to develop and deliver customer feedback on VMware products and services
- Ownership and development of the customer research calendar to ensure the needs of the business are met while ensuring panel members remain interested and engaged
- Partner with Customer Marketing to align customer research across other customer communities and customer advisory boards
- Produce executive-ready customer insights that motivate and mobilize key stakeholders to improve customer experience
- Establish strong cross-functional relationships with execution partners in order to foster an engaging community
- Form relationships across the business to build empathy, better understand the business and create an atmosphere of cooperation and collaboration
- 5+ years of managing Voice of the Customer programs
- Customer Experience Management or Market Research experience, particularly in a technology company
- Knowledge of best practices in customer experience
- Experience executing research programs
- Ability to think strategically and provide customer focused solutions
- Capability of leading complex projects involving various departments and functions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Technical understanding of survey operations and alternatives
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- BA/BS degree and/or equivalent education and experience
Category : Business Strategy and Operations
Subcategory: Project Management
Experience: Manager and Professional
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Posted Date: 2021-07-23
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law. Job Family: Program-Management Remote Product-Specialist Job ID: R2111135
- Inside Product Specialist Multiple Locations
- Advisor, Product Management - IT Multiple Locations
- Inside Product Specialist - Dell Partner Software Sales Toronto, Canada