Education Sales Executive, Korea
Primary Location: KOR
Reporting to the Regional Senior Manager of VMware Learning, this position is responsible for advising customers on their education requirements, developing sales opportunities, growing education bookings, and working with the field sales teams to drive education attachment and closing business for VMware training business in South Korea.
The key responsibilities for the position include:
- Meeting and exceeding bookings and revenue targets by developing market strategies and relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Develops working relationships with license, consulting, education, and/or support field managers to develop joint account plans and learning plans for enterprise customers
- Conducts regional sales forecasts, territory planning, demand generation, deal strategy development and trend analysis.
- Work with marketing team to develop education and certification campaigns
- Handles escalations and participates directly in complex sales situations to negotiate and/or resolve disputes and ensure customer satisfaction. Conducts regional sales forecasts, territory planning, demand generation, deal strategy development and trend analysis.
- Represent VMware at trade shows and events as required
- Organize and lead sales “Blitz” days to promote new education offerings and create any upsell and cross sell opportunities driving incremental bookings and revenue.
- Maintain a strong and accurate pipeline of opportunities
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- 10-15% Travel required
- Minimum 8 years sales experience preferably in the technology industry, with prior inside sales experience will be added advantage
- Outgoing personality with excellent written & oral communication skills
- Be able to execute persuasive sales techniques
- Be a natural team player and have a desire to work with others for broader success
- Be able to operate successfully in a rapidly changing, ambiguous and less defined environment
- Demonstrate effectiveness through weekly reports to track performance and results
- Be familiar with CRM systems and be able to input lead data regularly to enable results tracking
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive and take the initiative to get things done
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once (flexible and self-sufficient)
Category : Sales
Subcategory: Services Sales
Experience: Manager and Professional
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Posted Date: 2020-11-06
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law. Job ID: R2016947