To learn more about how Dell Technologies is supporting our communities during COVID-19, please read a letter from Michael Dell.
Senior Partner Business Manager
Seoul, South KoreaApply Now
VMware is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable our more than 350,0000 enterprise and SMB customers to thrive in the Cloud Era by simplifying, automating and transforming the way they build, deliver and consume Information Technologies. Our team of 11,000+ people working in 50+ locations worldwide is committed to building a community where great people want to work long term by living our values of passion, innovation, execution, teamwork, active learning and giving back. If you are ready to accelerate, innovate and lead, join us as we challenge constraints and problem solve for tomorrow today. Learn more at www.vmware.com/careers.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Partner Business Manager to join the team. He/She will be responsible for the Local SI Alliance Business covering major System Integrators like Samsung SDS, LGCNS, SKCC and other key System Integrator companies with VMware field sales team, including planning and meeting the quarterly and yearly booking target, driving joint business plan with SI partner executive, execute the agreed business plans with all levels within partner organizations; using VMware's enable, engage and excite framework;
Responsible for providing oversight and strategic alignment between VMware and the Strategic SI business. The individual is responsible for developing, maintaining and executing on a joint business plan with key metrics defined. The multi-year plan will set the strategy, investments, and actions that will drive incremental revenue growth for VMware products & technologies in conjunction with SI branded solutions and services
- Achieve the given growth targets through the assigned set of alliance partners.
· Build and drive a joint strategy and business plan for assigned SI Alliance Partners, define each go-to-market initiative with key sponsors from the SI. Quarterly review of the plan with milestone metrics and progress tracking mechanism.
· Establish and execute on sales and technical governance models with SI to secure their executive sponsorship and alignment.
· Lead the discovery and development of joint unique solution and service offerings to drive incremental growth for the Alliance.
· Build SI practices aligned to VMware solutions & technologies with a view of multiyear plan horizon (2-4 years)
· Build & execute sales and delivery enablement plans, joint marketing programs
· Collaborate across groups, cross functional influence including executive presence & coverage
Key deliverables & outcomes
• Incremental sales pipeline, forecasting accuracy
• Strong and trusted relationship between VMware field sales & SI partner field organizations
• Be key source of insight into Partner landscape / strategy / news, become the SI partner’s trusted advisor
• Serve as evangelist for Partner alliance within VMware – Partner’s voice in VMware
• Dynamically qualify the landscape of each major competitor’s relationship with assigned Partners & execute plan to increase VMware share of wallet
• Overcome field sales challenges to evangelize the alliance value at all levels
• Deliver the Revenue Goal
• SI generated & led incremental opportunities
• Induce SI investment on capability & capacity for VMW offerings – Unique Joint Solutions, Practice LOBs and Day 2 capabilities
• Level of SI Executive Sponsorship, Cadence Rhythm, QBRs
- 12+ years of experience in IT industry.
· Preferred experience in sales, business development, and SI / Large Alliance management roles in enterprise IT or technology vendors, managed service providers, or system integrators a must
· Experience working with services organizations, including solid understanding of IT services taxonomy
· Executive presence & ability to secure executive sponsors around the partnerships
· Strong program management skills including design and execution on partner business plans
· Strategic bent of mind, understands current market trends & how that aligns to partner business models
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Strong result / goal-oriented, self-initiated capable of operating with minimum management oversight.
Come and work for the global leader in virtualization solutions from the desktop to the data center and make an impact on your career, your team, the company, the industry and the world by fundamentally transforming how people and organizations use laptops, desktops, servers and data centers. Apply Now!
Category : Sales
Subcategory: Partner Programs
Experience: Business Leadership
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Posted Date: 2020-03-30
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law. Job ID: R2004079