Business Development Manager - Channel Renewal SalesBeijing, China 02/26/2019
Business Development Manager – Channel Renewal Sales
Works closely with new and existing partners to establish relationships that drive the renewals business. Responsible for driving Channel revenue growth consistent with the overall revenue and growth targets of the region, theatre and the corporation. Well versed in renewal sales methodology including product positioning, objection handling, financial selling, and account planning as well as forecasting. Renewal revenue opportunities are identified and realized through research, collaboration, influence, relationship/account management with and through, distributors, resellers, partners, partner's lines of business and direct sales in assigned territory or region. Carries out channel renewals programs and represents Dell EMC in all activities associated with channel renewals support. Observes and educates partners about their opportunities. Works with partners on developing a joint go to market business plan and facilitates partnering efforts with EMC Field Sales management. Engages EMC Field Sales, renewal reps and extended Channel team early on how to communicate strategy and ensure collaboration. Understands how to work with all assigned partners types. Adds value in the sales cycle of partner's opportunity by acting as a Dell EMC renewal sales coach or by contributing personally in a given customer opportunity. Strategically aligned to our Partners and renewals sales teams.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Executes and educates partner community on channel renewal programs and influences the adoption of Dell EMC solutions
- Manages the channel partner relationship, engagement, and achievement of joint objectives through the partner planning process.
- Develops and implements strategies for targeted accounts
- Maintains a network among field sales and the channel organization, as well as colleagues and customers to share information and build renewal sales plans.
- Anticipates the customer's needs & formulates effective solutions
- Leverages cross functional resources
- May work with some supervision
- In-depth knowledge of industry and multiple areas of Channel sales
- Anticipates any key issues and business priorities that affect Partners stakeholders as well as Dell EMC
- Demonstrates understanding in Partner financials, profitability and business models
- Builds & manages business plans for increasing mutual profitability
- Ability to influence others to achieve results
- Ability to prioritize projects and/or deliverables
- Ability to drive accurate and timely decisions
- Ability to multi-task in an extremely fast paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong problem solving & escalation management skills
Education Required Bachelors. Experience Required: Typically requires 5+ years of Inside Sales, Service Sales, Renewals Sales or Channel Sales experience
Job Family: Outside-Sales Sales Job ID: R52401
Related Job Opportunities
- Account Executive, Direct Sales Beijing, China
- product specialist 4 Multiple Locations
- APOS Product Specialist 3, MVS Multiple Locations
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.