Dell Finance Development ProgramShanghai, China 02/26/2019
- MBA-type finance and business coursework
- Exams and case studies to ensure knowledge retention
- Networking and exposure to executive leadership
- Pairing with seasoned mentors
- Development sessions and workshops
- Robust performance feedback and career development planning
- Leadership opportunities
- Overseas graduates with management degree, able to onboard in Jan. /Jul. 2019
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.4, Honors 2.1 or equivalent
- Extracurricular activities and demonstrated leadership initiative
- Effective English and Chinese communication skills
- Driven, self-starting with strong learning abilities
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you have the analytical acumen to influence significant decisions across a global business, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: New-Graduates Job ID: R96541
Related Job Opportunities
- SQE Shanghai, China
- 2019 Campus Recruiting-Global Supply Management Shanghai, China
- Senior Analyst, Project/Program Management Shanghai, China