Global Supply Management Senior Analyst
Primary Location: Shanghai, China
Global Supply Management Senior Analyst
Global supply at one of the world’s largest technology companies is no small piece. It’s complex, fast moving, ever changing and above all exciting. It keeps our people on their toes. Our Global Supply Management team within Materials and Procurement takes charge of global supply planning for specific platforms and commodity areas. Focused on business goals and objectives, we take the lead in supplier selection, product delivery specifications and quality. We succeed through our ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with global internal and external supply chain partners.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a [Global Supply Management Senior Analyst] on our [Global Supply Management] team in [Shanghai].
What you’ll achieve
As a [Global Supply Management Senior Analyst], you will be responsible for global supply planning for their specific platform/commodity area. You will work closely with suppliers and internal teams to ensure product availability at product launch. Works directly with suppliers or tier 2 supplier if required to assure capacity and continuity of supply for specific components.
• Coordinates global supply with regional procurement. Balances available supply globally against regional requirements.
• Performs long-range capacity intelligence for their commodity.
• Coordinates Quarterly Business Review (QBR) or Ops Review process. Works closely with regional buyers to regulate supplier mix of total available market (TAM).
• Manages component transitions globally to minimize excess and obsolete inventory.
• Works with functional partners to perform and identify areas for performance improvement and works with regional demand team to validate the global demand and recommend demand shipping if required.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• Solid supply change management skills
• Solid ability to execute demand supply resolution Issues
• Solid materials requirement planning intelligence skills
• Solid capacity planning skills
• Solid supplier management skills
• Typically requires 6+ years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree.
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: 31 May 2021
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job ID: R094703