Global Supply Management, Senior Analyst
Primary Location: Shanghai, China
- Works closely with suppliers and internal teams to ensure product availability at product launch.
- Works directly with suppliers or tier 2 supplier if required to assure capacity and continuity of supply for specific components.
- Coordinates global supply with regional procurement.
- Balances available supply globally against regional requirements.
- Performs long-range capacity analysis for their commodity.
- Coordinates Quarterly Business Review (QBR) or Ops Review process.
- Works closely with regional buyers to regulate supplier mix of total available market (TAM).
- Manages component transitions globally to minimize excess and obsolete inventory (E&O).
- Works with functional leaders to perform analysis and identify areas for performance improvement.
- Works with regional demand team to validate the global demand and recommend demand shipping if required.
- Performs basic capacity analysis for their commodity
- Works closely with suppliers and internal teams to ensure product availability at product launch
- Supports long-range capacity analysis for their commodity and identifies industry constrained components
- Conducts risk analysis of components and escalates when required
- Supports industry-constrained components for their commodity area of responsibility
- Responsible for simple commodity/platform
Solid supply change management skills
Solid ability to execute demand supply resolution Issues
Solid materials requirement planning analysis skills
Solid capacity planning skills
Solid supplier management skills
Workable EnglishJob ID: R096139