RG Firmware Software InternShanghai, China 01/13/2020
Job Title: Software Intern
Location: Shanghai, China
Keywords: Software Development, Embedded system, Python programming, Software test
Selected candidate will become part of DELLEMC’s Platform & System Engineering organization, contributing to the development of high performance, high availability storage enclosures and platforms used by multiple organizations and product teams within DELLEMC. In this development role, you will be part of a global team that is responsible for design, development and integration of cutting edge Storage Platforms. The team develops embedded firmware in a multi-threaded microprocessor environment for storage device topology configuration, operation and enclosure management.
Responsibilities include design, implementation, test and debug of embedded storage platform software/firmware, writing specifications (Functional, Design, Unit/Integration test), and participation in software design and code reviews. Assignments require collaboration with other engineering and cross functional groups, and will include support for new hardware platform development as well as upgrades, enhancements or fixes to existing products. The candidate could also be responsible for overseeing the activities of vendors/external partners.
Candidate must demonstrate strong motivation, leadership, problem solving and communication skills, and a proven record of meeting aggressive deadlines.
- Both fresh graduates as well as experienced graduates with Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree from a top university with high GPA (top 10%)
- Must commit 3-5 working days per week for a minimum period of 4 months
- Good internet research and analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Be someone with credibility, integrity, humility and a passion for the work you do
- Be a highly motivated, enthusiastic, responsible and detail-oriented individual with track-record of taking initiatives and executing plans
- Must possess excellent problem-solving skills and strong self-starting ability
- be supportive and collaborative
- Fluency in C programming and some experience in Python or other script language
- Ability to ramp up quickly on SW/HW architectures, and work as a self-starter.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Job Family: Internships Job ID: R90757
Related Job Opportunities
- RG Software Quality Engineer Intern Shanghai, China
- RG Firmware Software Intern Shanghai, China
- RG Power Engineer Intern Shanghai, China