RG Power Engineer InternShanghai, China 01/13/2020
This individual will work under general supervision and within established practices, to support power system design for storage systems and related storage products in Shanghai Engineering organization.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Supporting product development, including ac/dc and dc/dc PSU module, dc/dc point-of-load converters, and Li-on battery backup systems, technique and program management; Proposal review, test plan and test report review, issue tracking, and supplier management.
Supporting to the technical solutions required for the product: Circuitry and firmware design recommendations, appropriate design and test result reviews throughout the project lifecycle.
Reviewing the development tasks required to implement the design, interfacing with cross functional members of the project team, system development engineers, mechanical, thermal and firmware design engineers, product test and manufacturing organizations, in a global business environment.
Involving in power systems components definition and specification during product development cycle. Participate in defining and be accountable for metrics on function vs. cost, schedule, reliability, efficiency and performance for products developed, and be involved with program management in the planning and tracking of resources and schedules.
- Education/Course background: Power of Electronics, Automation Principle, Analog Electronics, Digital Electronics, Electrical Drive, Electrical Circuit, Introduction to Digital Signal
- Knowledge background: Familiar with power topologies, control loop stability; Basic understanding of analog circuit, digital circuit, magnetic component
- Effective communications, good written and spoken English
- Trouble shooting capability and analytical ability
- Fast learner
Education Required: Electronic Engineering, Power Electronics, Automation or Relative major
Job Family: Engineering Internships Job ID: R90747
Related Job Opportunities
- Unity Serviceability Senior Software Engineer-C++ Shanghai, China
- Senior Manager， Product Operations Engineering Shanghai, China
- RG Software Quality Engineer Intern Shanghai, China