Primary Location: Shanghai, China
Help Dell Technologies customize solutions for customers with a role on our Solutions Principal team. On this team, you’ll guide the analysis, design and development of solutions for customers, provide technical support and direction to sales teams in the field and assure the compatibility of these solutions with customer systems and strategic business plans.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Senior Solutions Principal on our Consulting Service team in Shanghai/Beijing
What you’ll achieve
As a Senior Solutions Principal, you will be responsible for develops and cultivates strong customer relationships ensuring a 'customer for life' relationship. Holds responsibility for the Dell technologies Bar of Excellence as the highest level of Customer Satisfaction . You will work with acts as the trusted advisor to the customers executive team work collaboratively across customer key stakeholder organizations such as line of business leaders and IT decision makers.
- May Lead multi functional teams at program management level and coordinates activities across multiple projects and leads executive level customer facing presentations.
- Responsible for identifying and developing new opportunities at existing clients as well as opportunities with new clients Viewed as a technology expert and may speak at conferences and publish white papers, blogs, etc.
- Lead or provides oversight to the pre-sales qualification and the delivery of the technical architectural design, strategizes and plans that will be delivered in the customer engagement.
- Develops or leads a team that articulates solutions based on customer's strategic business or technical requirements ascertained from working with multiple business units across the customer's organization.
- In depth understanding of customer business requirements for cloud computing strategy, technical architecture and operation mode transformation, and transforming customer business requirements into customized hybrid cloud solutions and service delivery mode;
- Understand it industry trends and traditional enterprise IT architecture project delivery experience; mixed cloud consulting and implementation project experience is preferred;
- Rich experience in cloud computing and familiar with VMware solutions
- Strong communication skills, resource coordination ability; and lead the pre-sales team to complete the scheme design and quotation of large-scale projects
- Good communication skills in English
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: Oct 30 2021
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job ID: R097910