To learn more about how Dell Technologies is supporting our communities, customers, partners and team members, please visit our COVID-19 response site.
Account Executive CloudHealth
Primary Location: Singapore, Central Singapore
CloudHealth by VMWare is looking for a dynamic Account Executive with prior experience in software or solutions selling. This role will be based in our Singapore office
You're a high-energy, creative salesperson who is eager to learn and contribute to building and accelerating a company's growth. You pride yourself on knowing a product inside and out and love crushing all your goals.
- Manage a territory with designated named accounts with the goal of acquiring, scaling, and maintaining the largest cloud users and enterprises within SEA and Korea.
- Promote and sell direct to end customers and engage with AWS and/or partners.
- Participate in AWS /Azure events and seminars.
- Manage end to end relationships with customers via upsells and renewals.
- Leverage deep product knowledge to demonstrate solution selling techniques, uncover customer challenges and deliver valuable solutions.
- Partner with local team of technical sales, operations, and marketing to successfully prospect into new customers.
- Develop and execute strategies to increase revenue growth with new international prospects & existing partners within APAC.
- Drive an efficient sales cycle from appointment to close.
- Build long-term relationships with customers and stay connected in order to expand business.
- Manage and build a growing pipeline.
- BS/BA or equivalent.
- IT, SaaS, or AWS / cloud sales background.
- 7+ years in a sales / business development role.
- Previous quota responsibility.
- Proven persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to prospect and network into accounts within your assigned territory
- Ability to conduct in-depth sales presentations, including product demonstrations that highlight key benefits, ROI and the value of our solution and services.
- Salesforce and LinkedIn expertise.
• BA/BS degree or higher, or equivalent job related experience
Travel: 40-50% travel
Be a part of a growing team at an innovative technology company experiencing explosive growth in the APAC market. Work with a dynamic and agile team to scale a region.
Category : Sales
Subcategory: Field Sales
Experience: Manager and Professional
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Posted Date: 2020-09-22
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law. Job ID: R2013584