Account Executive, Services SalesSingapore, Singapore 12/12/2019
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as an Account Executive, Services Sales in Singapore.
At Dell, we’re proud to be known globally for the ground-breaking innovation and quality of our services. Services Sales is all about connecting customers in a defined geography or market with our service offerings and making direct sales. Our field-based team identifies, develops and successfully closes business opportunities. Their remit spans the full breadth of Dell’s diverse services portfolio: professional services, consulting products and outsourcing services. Active around the world, they help clients to unlock the potential of next-generation services.
- Expert knowledge of the breadth of services offerings
- Manages highly complex and strategic named accounts
- Targets, gains access to and manages relationships with C level executives
- Leads through the entire process and delegate tasks to senior professionals
- Identifies high-value or strategically important opportunities
- Coaches and mentors junior professional staff
- Able to assesses and allocate out high value and strategically important potential sales opportunities and develop value proposition
- Capable of developing advanced product solutions for key customers
- Expert presentation and negotiation skills with significant experience
- Ability to develop long-term strategic and executive level relationships that shape the long term performance of the business
- Advanced negotiation skills
- Able to act as a coach and mentor where required
- Requires 12+ years of field sales experience
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re keen to persuade clients to embrace services that can have a transformative impact, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Outside-Sales Sales Global-Services Job ID: R049825