Apprentice - Sales Analyst (Contract)
- Singapore, Singapore
We believe that progress lives at the intersection of technology and humanity, and that our role is to bring innovation to people everywhere to drive progress around the world. Every member of our team plays a critical role in bringing our purpose to life — through our work, passion and commitment to do the absolute best we can for our company, our customers and each other.
What makes a successful Intern?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
When you’re driving human progress through innovative technology, you find every way you can to let the world know. That’s where Channel Sales comes in. Assigned to a particular territory or a specific partner, our teams are dedicated to driving sales of Dell Technologies products, systems and services. The focus is on getting the very best from a host of indirect sales channels. From value-added resellers to distributors and retailers, it’s about finding what works and constantly exploring ways to make it work even better. These relationships can change everything.
As an Apprentice, you will:
- Develop & execute ISV sales strategy for Singapore.
- Align with top ISV principals and develop joint ecosystem play for both direct & indirect sales.
- Ensure to deliver assigned revenue plan for the business every quarter.
An Opportunity to develop these skills:
Analytical skills; Adaptability; Collaboration skills; Communicaton skills; Influencing skills; Critical thinking skills; Proficiency in software tools;
- Degree in Engineering or related discipline highly desired.
- Program for Singapore citizens.
- This will be a contract role lasting 6 to 9 months.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Global Sales at Dell
We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere so they can transform the way they work and live. Join our sales team and be a part of our story.Learn More About Global Sales
Learn what it's like to work in the Singapore Office.Explore this location
Our culture is defined by our values and made real every day by how we work and lead. We know our culture is the foundation for all we’ve achieved, and for all the success ahead of us. Don't take it just from us – see what our employees say in our annual "Tell Dell" results.
- 90% My leader cares about my well-being both professionally and personally.
- 93% I am proud that I never have to worry about Dell Technologies showing up in a headline damaging our ethical reputation.
- 90% My job means more to me than just a paycheck and benefits
- 94% I believe flexible work arrangements (e.g., working remote, mobile, telework, etc.) at Dell Technologies contribute positively to our performance as a company.