Apprentice - Software Engineer (Contract)
- Singapore, Singapore
We believe that progress lives at the intersection of technology and humanity, and that our role is to bring innovation to people everywhere to drive progress around the world. Every member of our team plays a critical role in bringing our purpose to life — through our work, passion and commitment to do the absolute best we can for our company, our customers and each other.
What makes a successful Intern?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
As an Apprentice, you will:
- Develop software prototypes to illustrates workflow and UI interaction for software that interacts with Display.
- Create test-automation suites for Display solutions.
- Gaming software competitive analysis focusing on technologies area.
An Opportunity to develop these skills:
Proficiency in software tools; Innovation skills; Collaboration skills; Engagement and communcation skills; Problem solving skills; Logical thinking skills.
- Basic skills in coding or scripting is highly desired.
- Program for Singapore citizens.
- This will be a contract role lasting 6 to 9 months.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Global Sales at Dell
We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere so they can transform the way they work and live. Join our sales team and be a part of our story.Learn More About Global Sales
Learn what it's like to work in the Singapore Office.Explore this location
Our culture is defined by our values and made real every day by how we work and lead. We know our culture is the foundation for all we’ve achieved, and for all the success ahead of us. Don't take it just from us – see what our employees say in our annual "Tell Dell" results.
- 90% My leader cares about my well-being both professionally and personally.
- 93% I am proud that I never have to worry about Dell Technologies showing up in a headline damaging our ethical reputation.
- 90% My job means more to me than just a paycheck and benefits
- 94% I believe flexible work arrangements (e.g., working remote, mobile, telework, etc.) at Dell Technologies contribute positively to our performance as a company.