Senior Advisor, Global Operations StrategySingapore, Singapore 03/26/2019
Dell Technologies is built on the combined capabilities Dell, EMC, Pivotal, RSA, SecureWorks, Virtustream and VMware. Together, the company has a combined annual revenue of $74 billion, 20,000 patents and patents applications and 140,000 employees worldwide in 180 locations. Companies under the umbrella of Dell Technologies are all leaders in their respective areas. Dell is #1 for PC shipments in US, EMC is #1 for x86 virtualization software worldwide and VMware is #1 for cloud system management software.
Besides a market leader, Dell is renowned for its supply chain innovation and is consistently recognized as having one of the top five supply chains in the world. Yet, changes in the industry and the internal organization require us to constantly redesign our supply chain to optimize customer experience, efficiency and risk mitigation.
Global Operations Strategy team reports to the Chief Supply Chain Officer and is responsible for designing and implementing advance supply chains across Dell’s lines of business. The team in Singapore consists of high-profile members who were ex-consultants from McKinsey, BCG and A.T. Kearney and alumni from Harvard, MIT, INSEAD, Yale and Princeton.
Description of Position
The associate is expected to provide analytical rigor and produce fact-based reports and analyses to support decision making. The role requires:
- Conducting extensive research and coordinating with cross-functional teams to collect business critical data
- Analyzing data to derive implications and/or create relevant business/industry reports
- Supporting the formulation of insights and recommendations as part of a Strategy project team
The individual should be comfortable with a fast-paced dynamic environment and must be able to carry out detailed and accurate data analysis on a consistent basis. This role is designed as an entry point for high potential candidates. Subsequent roles will have increasing levels of responsibility in Dell’s Global Operations organization.
- Exciting internal career opportunities
- A commitment to diversity and inclusion
- Competitive compensation including bonus plans & a great benefit package
- An individual professional development plan
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong spoken and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to build strong networks and influence across functional organizations
- Graduate/Post-graduate degree in business or supply chain preferred
- Bachelor’s degree (Business, Supply Chain, Procurement, etc.) from a top-tier university with 2-4 years relevant work experience
- High-Tech or management consulting experience an added advantage
Related Job Opportunities
- Global Operations Strategy Advisor Singapore, Singapore
- Business Strategy Consultant for Experience-Based Innovation DellDesign Singapore, Singapore
- Associate, Global Operations Strategy Singapore, Singapore