Business Development Strategist - Dell EMC Open HCI,Remote - Singapore 08/01/2019
Business Development Strategist - Dell EMC Open HCI
We are looking for a Business Development Strategist to join our Open HCI team and play a key role in the driving the business strategy for our VxFlex and Cloud for Microsoft Azure Stack product lines. This is a unique role that will report into our Product Management team and provide a direct link between our product teams and Dell EMC's global sales teams. It will be focused on bringing acuity to to our GTM strategy, Pipeline Development, Business Analytics/Reporting, and readiness. This is the ideal role for a seasoned professional looking to take their career in a leadership or product strategy focused direction.
• Works directly with Product Management and Global Sales leadership to drive the Open HCI business with a focus on strategies for pipeline development and net new business acquisition
• Works with Product Management and Sales Leadership to drive global strategy, identify top opportunities requiring additional focus from product engineering, and identify areas to expand our market reach
• Provides Product Management with critical, data driven insight into the health of the VxFlex and Azure Stack business from a pipeline and attainment perspective
• Partners with field facing Product Technologist team to identify and remediate gaps in field sales readiness
• Understands the critical role of channel partners in the sales process and consults with other specialists, leaders, or cross-functional technical groups to ensure consistent application of solutions
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
• 5+ years of related experience in a relationship selling or sales strategy role - ideally with a focus on new product incubation
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Experience presenting at an executive level
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and drive results without direct supervision
• Ability to travel internationally as required
• Knowledge of technical products, vendors, and families of technologies – HCI and hybrid cloud technology knowledge a plus – ability to ramp quickly a must
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you share our passion for data and you’re keen to play a key role in driving progress, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Remote Job ID: R027582
Related Job Opportunities
- GCCS Account Executive 4 Singapore
- Consultant, Services Project/Program Management Singapore
- Dell Technologies Select - Client Executive Singapore