To learn more about how Dell Technologies is supporting our communities during COVID-19, please read a letter from Michael Dell.
Consultant, HR Business Partner (RSA)
Primary Location: Singapore,
Additional Location(s): Singapore, Singapore
RSA is a Dell Technology cutting-edge cyber security products and services Organisation; we help the world's leading organizations solve their most complex and sensitive security challenges. These challenges include managing organizational risk, safeguarding mobile access and collaboration, proving compliance, and securing enterprise and cloud environments against today’s most sophisticated threats. Combining business-critical solutions in identity & authentication management, network forensics and GRC capabilities, RSA provides visibility and analytics to safeguard the identities and information of organizations worldwide.
Why Work For Us:
We are primed to recruit the best and brightest candidates from all across the globe. We take pride in fostering a winning, innovative, inclusive employee culture. We also take calculated risks and we celebrate big victories when they pay off.
Our Employee Value Proposition:
Our Culture Code unites us and makes us a great family of companies and a great place to work. It’s how we run the business, go to market, work together and provide inspirational leadership. Our culture code is defined by our values and are made real every day by defining expectations for how we work and how we lead.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Responsible for development, implementation, administration and operation of high-value Human Resource programs, procedures and support to all levels of a client organization through all phases of the employee life cycle.
The Consultant Human Resource Business Partner acts as the key point of contact for the client organization(s) in all Human Resource matters, including:
- Develops local Human Resource programs and implements & administers company initiatives
- Analyzes business challenges and Human Resource programs to identify improvement opportunities and provides consulting and business partnering to leaders in achieving company objectives
- Responsible for coordinating and administering activities in several human resources functions such as employment, employee relations, talent, workforce planning, compensation, learning & organization development, diversity & inclusion, benefits and other team member services
- Counsels leaders and team members concerning work-related problems
- Assists in the development and implementation of human resources policies and procedures and their dissemination through varied communication channels; partners with business leaders in developing business policies and practices
- Works on unusually complex and sensitive problems and provides solutions that are highly creative
- Works under consultative direction toward predetermined long-range targets
- Prepares reports in conformance with legislated requirements or organization needs; Serve as lead point of contact for specialized projects or programs
- Understands all applicable governmental regulations and advocates compliance requirements. Scans and benchmarks the marketplace to identify and leverage best practices and trends to influence the business and Human Resource agenda
- Bachelors degree plus 14+ years of related experience in a professional role; Masters degree preferred
- Proven skills in aligning to and supporting both business and Human Resource objectives
- Ability to work with leaders and team members at all organizational levels across multiple locations and/or geographies
- Ability to independently and exercise judgment while using well-defined Human Resource policies and procedures
- Possess in-depth negotiating, influencing and consulting skills
- Understanding of all applicable governmental regulations, compliance requirements as well as Human Resource policies and practices
- Has breadth of perspective both internally and externally
Job ID: R066213
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.