Marketing Lead (Monitors & Display Client Peripherals)Singapore, Singapore 03/12/2019
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Marketing Lead for Monitors & Display Client Peripherals in Singapore.
Why Work For Us:
Dell is primed to recruit the best and brightest candidates from all across the globe. We take pride in fostering a winning, innovative, inclusive employee culture. We also take calculated risks and we celebrate big victories when they pay off.
Our Employee Value Proposition:
Our Culture Code unites us and makes us a great family of companies and a great place to work. It’s how we run the business, go to market, work together and provide inspirational leadership. Our culture code is defined by our values and are made real every day by defining expectations for how we work and how we lead.
- Plans project schedule and strategies to ensure development, production, and completion of monitor + DCP marketing programs.
- Develops, analyzes, and recommends evaluation process that identifies strategic advantages, competitive programs and customer needs.
- Prepares materials for internal and external presentations on products, business plans and leadership communications.
- Translates product plans, roadmaps and strategies into key product marketing messages and communications.
- Determines appropriate vehicle for message and audience
- Conducts concept presentation with the agency to provide direction.
- Manages inputs for content of communication with Brand, Legal and other stakeholders.
- Provides creative input to agency on layout and positioning, etc. aligning to Dell brand and voice guidelines.
- May be responsible for agency management including relationship, contract, planning and execution.
- Works with agency or team to set marcom strategy.
- Manages and optimizes the marketing communication budget.
- Develops and/or obtains approvals for project or creative briefs.
- Tests messages with customers, analysts and regions to ensure relevancy.
- Delivers pan-Dell alignment in critical GTM areas (events, sales plays, pan-Dell & Vertical messaging, BTB Digital, content and Channel).
- Integration point between planning, BUs, global shared services, and regions.
- Facilitates alignment, coordinate asset development, and drives execution of campaigns.
- Inputs marketing mix recommendations into planning process based on best practices & campaign analytics.
- Owns functional campaign briefs.
- Manages day-to-day campaign activities including working with virtual team to drive execution against objectives and deadlines.
- Integrates with regions & regional sales to ensure campaign objectives are understood and communicated, campaign milestones hit, and in-period adjustments made based on requirements and/or market shifts.
- Drives development of marketing toolkit guide that clarifies the role of marketing tactics, applications, and KPIs. Standardize as input to planning process.
- Develops and standardizes campaign management processes, responsibilities, and infrastructure.
- Establishes campaign KPIs, dashboards, and communications cadence to BUs, regions, and sales on performance.
- Manages development and review of creative processes.
- Provides direction to all internal marketing teams as well as external agencies.
- Coordinates with other campaign managers, marketing and business leaders to schedule and orchestrate campaigns for maximum impact.
- Bachelor Degree in Business/Marketing or MBA
- 5 years of relevant creative / marketing experience
- Marketing experience dealing with display products is a definite advantage
- Strong global / regional experience
- Strong knowledge of business and marketing strategy, concepts tools and techniques, including promotions, direct mail, customer relations, and advertising
- Strong creative, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Organizational agility with the ability to engage across all levels of Dell and with external partners
- Experienced project management skills
- Strong customer/market knowledge
- Solid web applications, social media, content management skills
Job Family: Communications Job ID: R96391
Related Job Opportunities
- Director of Communications, Asia-Pacific & Japan (APJ) Singapore, Singapore
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.