Cyber Engineering Software Engineer
- Singapore, Singapore
We believe that progress lives at the intersection of technology and humanity, and that our role is to bring innovation to people everywhere to drive progress around the world. Every member of our team plays a critical role in bringing our purpose to life — through our work, passion and commitment to do the absolute best we can for our company, our customers and each other.
What makes a successful Software Engineer?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Problem Solver
Cyber Engineering Software Engineer Profile – Singapore
Dell EMC Cyber Engineering Group is currently looking for an experienced Software Engineer to fill the position in the CyberSecurityIQ product. The product will be focused on the development of the platform for the automated security processes, running on top of storage arrays management systems. The product will deal with the risk assessment and Dell EMC storage security policy topics.
Our Software Engineers create solutions. As part of the team, you will analyze the customer’s business goals, needs and general business environment to design technical system answers.
- Contribute to the design and architecture of new or re-engineered software/storage environments
- Prepare written software/storage specifications for complex products from architectural diagrams and documents
- Create and review design, functional, technical and/or user documentation, as needed
- Develop, review and implement test strategies for software products and systems/for storage products and systems
- Minimum 5+ years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree
- Hands-on experience in Java, Python
- Proficient in Git and hands-on experience with popular CI/CD tools (e.g. Jenkins, Jira)
- Hands-on experience with modern container orchestration systems (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Familiarity with identity/access management, network security, data protection, cryptography
- Knowledge in networking protocols, REST API, SpringBoot, JSON API, Maven, MongoDB
- Comfortable working in an agile environment
- Hands-on experience in Android and/or iOS apps development will be an added advantage
- Quick learner
- Delivering the software releases on time with quality
- Analytical thinking
- Oral Communication and Listening
- Teamwork and Team Building
- English Essential
Global Sales at Dell
We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere so they can transform the way they work and live. Join our sales team and be a part of our story.Learn More About Global Sales
Learn what it's like to work in the Singapore Office.Explore this location
Rewards & Development
It's simple. We believe in rewarding our team members for a job well done, investing in their professional development and filling the majority of our open positions internally.
Health & Wellness
As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle. These benefits are based on your location, so please ask your recruiter for more details.
Dell’s Connected Workplace program offers new ways to work and enables eligible team members to choose the style that best fulfills their needs, both in their job and their personal life.
You may be eligible for other programs in your location including employee purchase program, paid time away from work, financial and savings programs and more. Talk to your recruiter for more details on what benefits programs are available in your location.
Our culture is defined by our values and made real every day by how we work and lead. We know our culture is the foundation for all we’ve achieved, and for all the success ahead of us. Don't take it just from us – see what our employees say in our annual "Tell Dell" results.
- 90% My leader cares about my well-being both professionally and personally.
- 93% I am proud that I never have to worry about Dell Technologies showing up in a headline damaging our ethical reputation.
- 90% My job means more to me than just a paycheck and benefits
- 94% I believe flexible work arrangements (e.g., working remote, mobile, telework, etc.) at Dell Technologies contribute positively to our performance as a company.