Enterprise Solution Manager - Professional Services,Remote - Singapore 11/28/2018
Simplify IT management, mitigate risk, and accelerate results.
Scalable, integrated business and enterprise software solutions from Dell make it easy to secure and manage networks, applications, systems, endpoints, devices and data to help your business deliver on the full promise of technology.
Dell Boomi is a cloud integration platform that connects cloud applications with on premise applications and data. With Boomi AtomSphere® you can integrate any combination of SaaS and On-Premise Applications. Dell Boomi MDM is next-generation master data management that is affordable, configurable and managed via the cloud. We have a solution set that is changing the face of cloud integration.
AtomSphere® simplifies complex web services technology such as SOAP, WSDL, and Java into wizards that walk the user through the configuration of connectors without having to learn complex APIs. With Dell Boomi, there’s no hardware or software to manage. Upgrades are automatic. And usage-based pricing gives your business the flexibility to expand its MDM initiatives quickly and cost effectively—sharing, consolidating, and analyzing business information on a global scale.
The Applications Integration Consultant/ Enterprise Solution Manager are a technical position within Dell Boomi’s Professional Services Organization. You will maintain and grow services business within the customer base by applying a consultative approach towards the sale of solutions.
- Own the Dell proposed technical solution
- Preparing and presenting to customers the Dell Boomi software and services solution, ensuring customer success within your region
- ensure the sales force and customer's services expectations are appropriately set to ensure customer satisfaction throughout the entire sales cycle
- Develop best practices across multiple product sets
- Key participant in growing a Professional Services Organization
- Present at industry events, executive briefings and customer facing workshops
- Travel 20% of the time
- 6 – 8 years of experience working as either a Architect, Engineer or Consulting role
- 4+ years of experience with cloud and application integration and B2B integration
- Excellent ability to understand and communicate complex business and technical subjects to both Management and Technical audiences.
- Excellent business, analytical, problem solving and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proven experience in delivering complex POCs or Pilots using cloud application integration product
- Demonstrated ability to successfully execute requirements based on a SOW and project plans
- B.A./B.S. in CS/CIS/MIS/Business or related field equivalent
- Must have experience with Boomi products
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.Job Family: Remote Job ID: R58747
Related Job Opportunities
- Product Specialist - Channel Services Singapore
- Boomi Sales Executive - Direct Sales Singapore
- Senior Solution Architect - Data Analytics/AI Singapore
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.