EUC Horizon Sales Specialist - SEA & Korea
Primary Location: ,Singapore
Do you have a background in driving End-user computing (EUC) Virtualized Desktop & Applications solutions? Can you act as an authority (SME) in moving EUC virtualized applications and desktops to the cloud? Are you a Strategic Business Development and Sales Specialist Professional with market experience in software subscription sales? Do you have strong leadership and collaboration skills?
The EUC Horizon sales and business development specialist team is responsible for enabling and supporting the VMware core and partner sales organizations. We are looking for someone to sell the VMware Horizon offerings through customer/partner engagements and consultation. Another focal point will be developing and enabling our strategic partnership with Microsoft, driving our Horizon Cloud on Azure offering.
VMware offers you positive and productive workplace (We have been on list of 100 best places to work for in the country for several years), a comprehensive benefit package and competitive compensation.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Executing sales enablement activities to assist VMware salespeople and partners become proficient in positioning and selling the EUC Horizon portfolio
- Demonstrated ability to drive Business Development & pre-sales SME activities
- Develop target list of strategic end customer opportunities through direct interaction across the sales organizations and segments
- Nurturing select indirect cloud services partners (Resellers, Managed Service Providers, System Integrators and Service Providers)
- Driving pipeline creation and growth
- Provide deal level sales/business development responsibility
- Track and forecast opportunities in Salesforce
- Establishing and delivering to quarterly, semi-annual, and annual financial targets
- Ability to travel approximately 50%
- Do you have years of business development and extensive sales (direct and indirect) experience selling enterprise virtual desktops & applications software in the cloud services industry?
- A deep understanding of cloud services with desktop and application virtualization
- Experience in all phases of formalizing executive enterprise relationships. As well as experience with systems integrator and strategic outsourcing companies
- Skill and experience design, developing and executing GTM plans along with other supporting VMware teams and / or partners.
- In-depth knowledge of experience handling VMware or other virtualization technologies, including Virtualized Desktops (VDI) and application platforms
- Experience in a customer or partner facing role presenting and demonstrating solutions
- Effective communication skills and ability to work with field sales organizations in building successful solution proposals
- Experience working with global SI, OEM and or service provider organizations
Preferred / Beneficial:
- Business level Korean proficiency needed in (written, reading, verbal) to support our Korean customers/market.
- Exposure to working with Microsoft and/or their Partner eco-system
Category : Sales
Subcategory: Field Sales
Experience: Business Leadership
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Posted Date: 2021-03-19
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law. Job ID: R2101509