Financial Analysis ConsultantSingapore, Singapore 05/21/2019
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Financial Analysis Consultant in our team in Singapore.
Why Work For Us:
Dell is primed to recruit the best and brightest candidates from all across the globe. We take pride in fostering a winning, innovative, inclusive employee culture. We also take calculated risks and we celebrate big victories when they pay off.
Our Employee Value Proposition:
Our Culture Code unites us and makes us a great family of companies and a great place to work. It’s how we run the business, go to market, work together and provide inspirational leadership. Our culture code is defined by our values and are made real every day by defining expectations for how we work and how we lead.
Principal responsibilities include:
- Represent and advocate for CSES Displays in business reviews and strategic initiatives with Business Units, Sales Segments and Planning teams, and other cross-functional groups.
- Provide guidance and play influential role during Outlook, Forecast and Annual Plan interlocks with Sales Segments and Business Units. Partner with cross functional leadership teams on action plans to achieve forecast targets.
- Update Leadership Team on key initiatives each quarter and deliver action plans in support of these initiatives.
- Collaborate with Procurement on Product cost details, analytics and future projections
- OpEx management in partnership with the FP&A team, by maintaining high standards of analysis and support for Outlooks, Forecasts, headcount reporting and Executive Reviews.
- Drive process improvement initiatives by sharing and incorporating best practices related to growth and profitability
- Participate, guide business partners during the Product Development cycle on required financials and costing associated with new product and product transitions
- Other ad-hoc analysis supporting CSES Displays.
- Prefer a Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting with minimum 8 years of relevant experience in Finance or a related field;
- MBA/CPA or equivalent is a plus.
- Prior FP&A and Segment experience is also a plus but not required.
- Excellent PC skills including Excel and PowerPoint required.
- The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate competencies in driving for results, dealing with ambiguity and the ability to handle multiple, conflicting priorities.
- Must have good interpersonal and leadership skills to drive results, and excellent command skills while partnering with the sales teams.
- The individual should also have advanced ability to recognize financial implications of business decisions and strategy to help the business achieve its financial targets
Related Job Opportunities
- Senior Advisor, Financial Analysis Singapore, Singapore