Test Quality Engineer (Intern)Singapore, Singapore 11/21/2019
This position will be for 6-months experience in one of the world’s top technology companies. This individual will be working alongside seasoned professionals, they will be treated as part of the core team and have responsibilities as part of the core team to build and deliver new solutions and new feature sets to an industry leading solution. Optionally, the candidate may be extended beyond 6 months and full-time employment is an option upon graduation if they are successful.
This is a full-time internship. University students in their Capstone Courses are welcome to apply. The job will come with an opportunity to travel internationally and the ability to travel internationally.
The intern for this position should have a computer science and/or data science, artificial intelligence background. This person should be studying or have completed a degree at the masters level or above. Preference is for the individual to be local in Singapore. Candidate should have academic experience in development. GPA must be in the upper 10% of the class.
The Test Quality Engineer will have the opportunity to accelerate the delivery and overall improve the quality of products by developing and executing test plans that ensure the best possible customer experience. You will test code manually and with automated tools to debug and solve complex software problems on both mobile and web applications. The ideal candidate will have experience building and executing automated test scripts, conducting end to end application tests, and extensive knowledge of SDDC environments. As a Test Quality Engineer, you will need to take initiative and have the ability to execute in a very dynamic environment.
- Develop innovative software test plans in order to identify software problems and their causes, and ensure it’s optimized as planned.
- Work autonomously in an area of specialization to design and develop test plans working on problems of diverse scope.
- While applying company policies and procedures, think out of the box to resolve a variety of technical and programming issues in innovative ways.
- Identify, analyze and/or document technical issues to optimize operational efficiency in cloud-based environments.
- Exercise discretion within defined practices and procedures in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
Specific skills required:
- Developing, evaluating, and carry out Test Plan, Test Cases, and Test Scripts for object-oriented, web-based application and mobile applications
- Test Automation/GUI Automation tools
- VMWare vRO, vLI, vRops, VCF
- Bonus : experience in Surveillance industry
Related Job Opportunities
- Graduate Intern, Data Engineer Singapore, Singapore
- Storage Senior Engineer Singapore, Singapore
- Senior Principal Product Development Manager(Panel) Singapore, Singapore