Inside Data Centre Sales Executive, Thailand market (Based in Singapore)Singapore, Singapore 05/21/2019
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as an Inside Data Center Sales Executive (IDCSE) for Thailand market in Singapore.
The IDCSE is responsible for all sales activities for Storage Portfolio ( also includes CI/HCI , DPS and Isilon) in an assigned territory. Their primary mission is to drive demand and revenue with our channel partners into Dell EMC's installed and net new accounts. Duties include outbound calling, prospecting, selling and driving specific sales programs to grow DELL EMC's market share.
The IDCSE is responsible for managing, driving and delivering business (both existing and new) around data storage products and services in their assigned territory by working through the channel (partners / resellers for DELLEMC). The role is primarily an office-based sales representative position offering information management solutions and services through local partners.
- Performs outbound sales activities such as cold calling, lead follow-up, sales qualifications, sales progression and closing offer extensions to existing or and new customers.
- Accurately updates and utilizes Salesforce.com to forecast and track all sales activities.
- Meets or exceeds quota goals in an assigned territory. Ensures sales targets/objectives are achieved quarterly and annually.
- Meets or exceeds activity metrics for (e.g. outbound calls, appointments set, opportunities creation etc. ) and prospecting time.
- Optimally leverages internal resources (e.g. DCSE, District Manager, ASE, Solution Specialists, AE, Global Financial Services) and channel resources to drive transactional volume.
- Develops territory plan to identify key target markets and plans sales campaigns to drive demand for the territory.
- Maintains contact with customers in an assigned territory to ensure customer satisfaction, basic and complex issue resolution, and DELLEMC's footprint expansion.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of products and services, industry trends, and competition in order to position DELL EMC products effectively with customers.
- May attend meetings in geographies supported and travel to partner events.
- Sells using a strong consultative selling approach with customers and partners.
- Acts as a mentor to newly promoted sales associates and shares best practices to enhance performance.
- Delivers training and participate in special projects as required.
- May act as team lead if manager is unavailable.
- Understanding of IT solutions
- DELLEMC's Storage products and their value add to the customer.
- Ability to identify customer challenges and drive workload discussion
- Understanding of HCI solution and ability to drive conversation of Buy V/S Build
- Solid understanding of the competition in storage and backup solutions is an added advantage
- Strong communication skills.
- Results driven.
- Ability to influence others to achieve results.
- Consultative skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Takes initiative.
- Fluent in language of primary country supported.
- Experience of inside sales rep is an added advantage
- Mentoring/Coaching skills.
Related Job Opportunities
- Consultant, Sales Leasing/Finance Singapore, Singapore
- Data Protection Solutions Territory Manager Singapore, Singapore
- Inside Sales - Account Manager - iDCSE Singapore, Singapore