To learn more about how Dell Technologies is supporting our communities, customers, partners and team members, please visit our COVID-19 response site.
Inside Sales Account Manager - Dell Boomi
Primary Location: Singapore,
Additional Location(s): Singapore, Singapore
DELL BOOMI INSIDE SALES Business DEVELOPMENT REP II JOB DESCRIPTION – Singapore
Dell Boomi is the first and only integration solution built in the cloud, to fully exploit the value of the cloud. Organizations of all sizes—from small businesses to the largest global enterprises—trust Dell Boomi to quickly connect any combination of cloud and on premise applications. Leading SaaS players and enterprise customers such as Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Taleo, Chevron, General Electric, Cardinal Health and Allstate rely on Dell Boomi to accelerate time to market, increase sales, and eliminate the headaches associated with integration. Dell Boomi is the #1 integration cloud solutions in the world. For more information about Boomi, visit http://www.boomi.com/.
As part of our growing Business Development Rep Team, you’ll own everything to do with generating new qualified leads into our sales pipeline: strategy, planning, and making it happen. You'll have input into and be expected to deploy a creative mix of inbound and outbound sales methodologies and tactics. You'll own specific activity targets and qualified lead gen goals; you'll explore and recommend new ways to drive sales qualified leads; you’ll bring a high-energy, positive attitude to the office and challenge yourself, your team and your leadership to get better every day. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of the ground floor of building a great company (and sales team culture) and will play a critical role in driving our success.
- Key input into building out a comprehensive & repeatable “Outbound-specific” sales motion to generate new leads; from initial touchpoint to sales qualified lead conversion
- Create, plan & execute “Outbound-specific” sales campaigns; focused on lead generation & qualification to drive new business with emails & calls
- Intensive phone/email activity is expected, you will be creating your own conversations with our target personas about their knowledge sharing needs and challenges, introduce them to Dell Boomi and position the value of our solution
- Document prospect conversations and updates in Salesforce with clear and concise notes
- Converts sales ready leads to sales team for further follow up
- Utilize all social & professional channels to research and engage with prospects
- Measure activities & performance across all outbound sales campaigns
- Works effectively in a team environment to support achievement of sales goals and deliver on customer service levels for prospect engagement
Benefits to you...
- A leadership team that is first and foremost dedicated to your success, your career and working together as a team
- A innovative solution that was named a Leader in the 2016 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Integration for the 3rd straight year
- A small, agile, yet fast-growing company within the larger, more established Dell parent
- A high energy culture where we are all focused on learning, earning and having fun together
- Teamwork + innovation + fast-growing + fun = personal, professional and financial growth
- You have regularly met & exceeded quota in a similar inbound/outbound sales role previously
- Strong motivation to grow in the area of Outbound prospecting
- Excellent verbal/phone and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational/follow up skills
- Ability to be assertive and persuasive without being aggressive
- Active listening & questioning skills
- Ability to lead & mentor younger reps in this role
- Strong interpersonal communication skills in Cantonese/Mandarin due the regional coverage.
- 1-3 years of pipeline generation/business-related experience (preferably in the technology industry)
- 1-2 years in a team lead capacity and/or demonstrating leadership qualities and abilities
- Experience with Salesforce (or other relevant CRMs)
- Up-to-date with the latest technologies and best practices in inbound/outbound sales
- BS/BA degree in Marketing or other field with relevant work experience.
This is a full-time position located in Singapore. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If interested in applying, please submit your resume to: email@example.com
Job ID: R065963