Integration / Platform Consultant,Remote - Singapore 12/17/2018
Software Solutions Consultant - Boomi, Singapore
As a market and technology leader in integration platform as a service (iPaaS), Dell Boomi is one of the hottest tech companies in the SaaS/Cloud industry, named a Leader for the fourth year in a row in the Gartner Enterprise iPaaS Magic Quadrant. Our award-winning, patented technology is transforming the world of integration by making enterprise-class integration technology accessible and affordable to companies of all sizes. Learn more at http://www.boomi.com/
Dell Boomi, a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Integration Platform as a Service has an exciting opportunity for Senior Software Solutions Consultant
We are currently seeking a SaaS Software Solutions Consultant candidates for our Boomi division located in Singapore. Our consultants provide integration development and support for the company's customers and partners.
-Define clients' integration requirements through analysis, and design
-Provide technical direction and assistance to clients regarding their integration needs
-Plan, design, implement and document integration processes varying in levels of complexity
-Develop test plan specifications, test and debug processes according to plan
-Provide on-going education and technical assistance to current and prospective partners
-Display initiative, self-motivation and deliver high quality work while at the same time, meeting all deadlines for both internal and external customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science of Information Technology
- 6+ years of relevant integration / development experience
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems.
- Experience with enterprise integration tools
- Project Management and Java Programming and Linux/Unix Experience
- Demonstrated deployments of enterprise software systems using industry standard environments including XML, HTTP/HTTPS, Java, C++, SQL and ASP
- Knowledge of enterprise systems (CRM, SFA, ERP)
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies.
- Language: English, Cantonese and/or Mandarin
- Strong oral and written communication
- Quick to embrace new technologies and ability to train others
- Manage multiple support cases at one time
- Works well in a fast paced environment
- Client focused attitude
- Strong oral and written communication,
- Willing to travel to Hong Kong and the greater China regionJob Family: Engineering Job ID: R55380
Related Job Opportunities
- Inside Sales Systems Engineer (Presales) Singapore, Singapore
- Senior Presales Engineer - Unstructured Data - SEA Singapore, Singapore
- Principal Engineer, Technical Support (SST) Singapore, Singapore
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.