Launch Manager, Product Management (MBA)
- Singapore, Singapore
We believe that progress lives at the intersection of technology and humanity, and that our role is to bring innovation to people everywhere to drive progress around the world. Every member of our team plays a critical role in bringing our purpose to life — through our work, passion and commitment to do the absolute best we can for our company, our customers and each other.
What makes a successful Recent Graduate at Dell?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Launch Manager, Product Management (MBA)
Showcasing excellence and innovation at every stage, Product Management is responsible for the cross-functional management of products or solutions through their entire lifecycle. Using a wealth of technical and industry experience, we work across functional areas to implement our products or solutions. We undertake thorough analysis of the markets to ensure we maximize profitability and adjust our product strategies to respond to competition. Our role also involves acting as subject matter experts for internal and external product events or partner meetings. Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Launch Manager on our Product Management team in Singapore.
This person will be responsible for developing Go-To-Market plans, strategies for launching new products & driving business case attainment, define product specifications, crafting positioning documents, performing tactical competitive analysis, and developing customer & press evaluation programs. Additional responsibilities include developing forecast assumptions packages, driving configuration planning, managing product End of Life (EOL) transitions, and providing leadership in critical situations. The position is also responsible for working with Dell’s regions to optimize product acceptance and success during the product lifecycle.
- Be the product evangelist; product subject matter expert for sales and go to market teams
- Global management of the entire product line life cycle including EOL planning and transition
- Partner and work with various members of cross functional team to enable a successful product development and launch.
- Business Development for new products – identify key markets, customer segments, route to market, partners, campaigns, launch platforms, etc.
- Developing and implementing a company-wide launch plan working with all departments for execution
- Recently graduated (or about to) with an MBA program with previous relevant experience in product management
- Critical thinking required; coupled with the ability to simplify, prioritize and focus
- Strong written communication and presentation skills – ability to work across various segments and geographic regions to effectively communicate regional requirements and/or product positioning & strategy within the organization
- Strategic agility – challenges himself/herself and the team to constantly look for new approaches and hatch creative ideas for improvement
- Motivated and driven individual who takes pride in the quality of his/her work
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in parallel and meet constantly changing timelines
- Ability to influence other members of the core team (WWP, Finance, PM, PjM, PLM, etc.) to drive key business objectives
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play—providing customers with the industry’s broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio. We value our customers, winning together, innovation, results and integrity. Grow your career with a highly competitive salary, bonus programs, world-class benefits and unparalleled learning and development opportunities— all at a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn more on how we are closing the diversity gap here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job Family: Recent-Graduate Corporate-Development Engineering-Development Job ID: R075430
Global Sales at Dell
We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere so they can transform the way they work and live. Join our sales team and be a part of our story.Learn More About Global Sales
Learn what it's like to work in the Singapore Office.Explore this location
Rewards & Development
It's simple. We believe in rewarding our team members for a job well done, investing in their professional development and filling the majority of our open positions internally.
Health & Wellness
As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle. These benefits are based on your location, so please ask your recruiter for more details.
Dell’s Connected Workplace program offers new ways to work and enables eligible team members to choose the style that best fulfills their needs, both in their job and their personal life.
You may be eligible for other programs in your location including employee purchase program, paid time away from work, financial and savings programs and more. Talk to your recruiter for more details on what benefits programs are available in your location.
Our culture is defined by our values and made real every day by how we work and lead. We know our culture is the foundation for all we’ve achieved, and for all the success ahead of us. Don't take it just from us – see what our employees say in our annual "Tell Dell" results.
- 90% My leader cares about my well-being both professionally and personally.
- 93% I am proud that I never have to worry about Dell Technologies showing up in a headline damaging our ethical reputation.
- 90% My job means more to me than just a paycheck and benefits
- 94% I believe flexible work arrangements (e.g., working remote, mobile, telework, etc.) at Dell Technologies contribute positively to our performance as a company.