Product Planning Manager - Client Peripherals Product Group (Product Consultant)Singapore, Singapore 10/07/2019
Product Planning Manager - Client Peripherals Product Group (Product Consultant)
The Client Peripherals business is continuing to grow within Dell and taking on increasing importance in providing a great customer experience on Dell products. The Product Planning Manager position will sit in the Global Client Peripherals Product Group Marketing team and has ownership for the business performance for the assigned Dell Client Peripheral product category. Responsibilities include portfolio planning & management, product planning, developing go-to-market strategy and working across the organization to drive business performance.
This position is empowered and accountable for collaboration across different functional teams for winning portfolio strategies & product definitions, timely product introductions and creating/influencing successful go-to-market plans. It is critical for the person in this position to understand market/customer trends and proactively drive actions with internal and external stakeholders to deliver to business goals. Additionally, having the ability to develop informed recommendations and effectively communicate to peers and management team are essential requirements for this position.
Within the Dell Client Solutions Group, this position will lead the assigned Client Peripherals product category and effectively engage with the wider Dell team to enable compelling Dell ecosystem experiences for customers.
- Performance metrics ownership for assigned product category
- Roadmap/Portfolio strategy and management
- Conceptualize and define products
- Product life cycle management
- Partner and engage product core team to develop winning products
- Collaborate with regional, sales and marketing teams to define go-to-market strategy
- Engagement within Client Peripherals team and with wider Client Solutions Group on delivering great ecosystem experience
- Subject matter expert on assigned product category
- 7 years or more of relevant industry experience with at least 5 in Product Development or Product Marketing
- Previous experience in PC peripherals and/or customer facing roles will be an advantage
- Demonstrated strong business acumen and a holistic approach to business
- Ability to adopt analytical and objective approach towards assessing & managing the business, and to develop an informed point of view
- Effective verbal and written communication skills to influence, rally support and drive decisions with peers, management teams and external stakeholders
- Proven experience in driving and delivering results within a cross functional team environment with ability to navigate fluid business environments and lead peers towards delivering on business goals
- Display agility & awareness to engage with stakeholders across all levels and geographic regions
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Marketing Job ID: R036484
Related Job Opportunities
- Digital Cities Solutions Marketing Lead Singapore, Singapore
- Client Product Marketing Manager Multiple Locations
- Advanced Experience Planner for Ecosystem Singapore, Singapore