Project/Program Management Analyst
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Project Program Management Analyst on our PMO team.
Innovative projects that deliver cutting edge results do not run themselves. Project and Program Management within Business Support ensure projects run seamlessly, from start to finish. Our team manages projects or leads others managing projects — ensuring cross-functional teams work collaboratively and effectively. We oversee initial plans, set budgets, track project activities and communicate milestones to key stakeholders.
Join us as a Project/Program Management Analyst on our Business Support team in Singapore to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Project/Program Management Analyst, you will assist on various projects with defined deliverables, managing the scope, timeline, budget and quality through the duration of the project.
- Facilitate and/or participate in program/project extended and core team meetings. Create and maintain project Bill of Material (BOM), including all required part numbers, Kits, etc. Conduct and participate in BOM audits to ensure accuracy.
- Create and maintain the cross-functional development and supporting schedules. Create investigative schedules for exploring launch options. Work with suppliers to lock project schedule and track milestones during development.
- Participate in project reviews as required to ensure project is on track, Create and maintain hardware allocation tracking with suppliers and work with the Hardware Library to facilitate sample distribution.
- Work with the cross-functional extended team to plan allocations, track deliverables, and understand vendor build and materials plans and Work with platform teams across LOBs to ensure that peripherals are tied with systems for bundle sales.
- Ensure all Engineering Change Request and Engineering Change Order (ECO) are submitted for pilot and production, conduct necessary ECO reviews, and track all ECOs to ensure cut-in on schedule and Ensure all project documentation is kept up to date and communicated to the team on a timely basis.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• Degree in engineering, business, supply chain and operations management.
• Ability to work with cross-functional teams and varying levels of management and Collaboration and communication skills.
• Problem solving and quantitative analytical skills. Flexibility to quickly adapt to new challenges and operate in periods of ambiguity.
• Demonstrate attentiveness to quality and productivity.
• MS Project, Power BI experience, proficient in Excel.
• 1 to 2 years of related experience
• Bachelor’s degree
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.