Senior Advisor, Financial Analysis (WW Client Peripherals)Singapore, Singapore 02/26/2019
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Senior Advisor, Financial Analysis for WW Client Peripherals on our Singapore team.
Why Work For Us:
Dell is primed to recruit the best and brightest candidates from all across the globe. We take pride in fostering a winning, innovative, inclusive employee culture. We also take calculated risks and we celebrate big victories when they pay off.
Our Employee Value Proposition:
Our Culture Code unites us and makes us a great family of companies and a great place to work. It’s how we run the business, go to market, work together and provide inspirational leadership. Our culture code is defined by our values and are made real every day by defining expectations for how we work and how we lead.
This Finance Analysis Senior Advisor position will support Client Peripherals business within WW Software & Peripherals (S&P) Product Group team. The role reports to the Global S&P Finance Director based in Singapore.
Principal responsibilities include:
- Providing analytical support to WW CP business partners with both regular and ad-hoc tasks related to improvement of the overall business through rigorous analysis and recommendations
- Provide guidance and play supporting role during Outlook, Forecast and Annual Plan interlocks with Sales Segments and Business Units.
- Work and co-lead some of the WW Finance initiatives related to Client Peripherals
- Collaborate with respective Product Group business partners on further strengthening of the core business financials and profitability
- Participate on consolidation activities of WW S&P results and direct support of WW S&P Director
- Drive process improvement initiatives by sharing and incorporating best practices across the regions
- Proactive partnership with Financial Planning and Analysis team on core business analytics and reporting requirements
- Build and solidify controls around Client Peripherals
- Prefer a Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting with minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Finance or a related field;
- MBA/CPA or equivalent is a plus
- Excellent PC skills including Excel and PowerPoint required, Power BI is a plus.
- The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate competencies in driving for results, dealing with ambiguity and the ability to handle multiple deliverables.
- Must have good interpersonal and leadership skills to drive results, and excellent command skills while partnering with the sales teams.
- The individual should also have advanced ability to recognize financial implications of business decisions and strategy to help the business achieve its financial targets.
Job Family: Finance Job ID: R94791
Related Job Opportunities
- Consultant, Financial Analysis Multiple Locations
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.