Senior Analyst, Project/Program ManagementSingapore, Singapore 04/11/2019
- Facilitate and/or participate in program/project extended and core team meetings.
- Create and maintain the cross-functional development and supporting schedules. Create investigative schedules for exploring launch options.
- Work with suppliers to lock project schedule and track milestones during development.
- Participate in project reviews as required to ensure project is on track
- Create and maintain hardware allocation tracking with suppliers and work with the Hardware Library to facilitate sample distribution.
- Work with the cross-functional extended team to plan allocations, track deliverables, and understand vendor build and materials plans.
- Work with platform teams across LOBs to ensure that peripherals are tied with systems for bundle sales.
- Ensure all Engineering Change Request and Engineering Change Order (ECO) are submitted for pilot and production, conduct necessary ECO reviews, and track all ECOs to ensure cut-in on schedule.
- Ensure all project documentation is kept up to date and communicated to the team on a timely basis.
- Create and maintain project Bill of Material (BOM), including all required part numbers, Kits, etc. Conduct and participate in BOM audits to ensure accuracy.
- Diploma/Degree in engineering, business, supply chain or other related field.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and varying levels of management.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and quantitative analytical skills.
- Flexibility to quickly adapt to new challenges and operate in periods of ambiguity.
- MS Project and Excel experience
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Related Job Opportunities
- Senior Analyst, Project/Program Management Singapore, Singapore
- Strategic Planning Consultant Singapore, Singapore
- Director of APJC Takeback Multiple Locations