Senior Escalation Engineer
The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications, and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies, and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
Join us as a Senior Escalation Engineer on our Engineering Development team in Singapore to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Senior Escalation Engineer in the Edge solutions team, you will support a new platform entering the market in mid-2022.
- As part of the Escalation Engineering team for our Edge offering on issues that require engineering intervention
- Work includes working proactively with the developers to ensure quality and serviceability for the Edge products
- Work with customers to mitigate issues and enhance their experience with Dell
- Work with the development team on procedures and processes to support the product and review documentation including product documents, release notes, and procedures
Take the first step toward your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for in this role:
- 4+ years of senior-level engineering experience
- Demonstrated experience operating in a global Escalation Engineering team and able to create and fix code
- Proven ability to work with customers in challenging situations
- Ability to drive improvements to core products and drive continuous improvement
- Bachelor's Degree with 5+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in coding in different languages and ability to read code across multiple languages
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.