Senior System EngineerSingapore, Singapore 10/23/2019
Do you want a technical, consultative pre-sales role that is exciting, dynamic, challenging and rewarding? Within RSA, we are seeking a Sales Engineer to join us in Singapore and promote enterprise solutions that allow companies to enable value and efficiency through effective technology solutions.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
You will work with our existing sales teams, translating the technical requirements of our largest customers into enterprise solutions. This will involve:
- Driving the technical discussions with customers to close and deliver the solutions and meet targets, engaging with other subject matter experts or services as necessary
- Leading technical level discussions around enterprise solutions and building a credible future state strategy on optimised architecture
- Delivering high-impact presentations at client facilities
- Becoming the technical knowledge resource for the sales department and identifying development areas in knowledge levels
- Own and complete RFP responses such as proposal, compliance responses, architectural design and sizing and Bill of Material identification.
- Ability to plan for Proof of Concept, execute it and preparation of wrap up closure report.
- Deliver partner enablement training.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent within a technical field
- Extensive experience in technical consultative presales of enterprise solutions
- Extensive knowledge of SIEM (log collection, parsing, correlation), network session monitoring, endpoint behaviour and analysis, and Security Operations setup and domain knowledge.
- Extensive knowledge of security controls/mechanisms such as firewalls, IDS/IPS, antivirus, vulnerability assessment, identity management, LDAP, SAML, proxies and etc.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with sales teams with the ability to define client solutions through RFI’s and RFP’s
- Strong written and oral communication skills in both English and Mandarin.
- Ability to travel at circa 30% to 50%.
- Industry certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, CEH, GIAC.
- Knowledge of RSA technologies such as
- RSA NetWitness
- Preferable to be Singaporean with clearance for government engagement.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.Job Family: RSA Engineering Job ID: R040674
Related Job Opportunities
- Graduate Intern, Data Engineer Singapore, Singapore
- Storage Senior Engineer Singapore, Singapore
- Senior Principal Product Development Manager(Panel) Singapore, Singapore