To learn more about how Dell Technologies is supporting our communities, customers, partners and team members, please visit our COVID-19 response site.
Sr Account Executive
Primary Location: Singapore, Central Singapore
Exciting opportunity with CloudHealth by VMWare, Multi-Cloud Management to join the sales team in Asia . We are looking for a dynamic yet seasoned Senior Account Executive with prior experience in SaaS and/or Cloud Solutions selling. This role will be based in our Singapore Office.
You are a high-energy, creative salesperson who is eager to learn and contribute to building and accelerating the business growth. You pride yourself on knowing a product inside out and enjoy collaborating with your colleagues in making everyone successful.
· Manage a territory with designated named/ Enterprise accounts with the goal of acquiring, scaling, and maintaining
· Promote and sell direct to end customers and engage with AWS, Azure, Google and/or our partners.
· Participate in AWS /Azure/ Google events and seminars.
· Manage end to end relationships with customers via upsells and add-ons in a matrixed sales environment
· Leverage deep product knowledge to demonstrate solution selling techniques, uncover customer challenges and deliver value to our customers and partners.
· Partner with local team of Core Sales, technical specialists, operations and marketing in pursuit of business.
· Develop and execute strategies to increase revenue growth with new prospects & partners
· Drive an efficient sales cycle from from prospecting to closure.
· Manage SalesForce and other sales/prospecting tools and maintain hygiene, report performance, progress on a periodic basis.
· BS/BA or equivalent.
· IT, SaaS, or AWS /Azure/ Google cloud sales background.
· 10+ years in a sales / business development role.
· Demonstrated ability in achieving quota or exceeding it.
· Proven persuasion and negotiation skills.
· Demonstrated ability to prospect and network into accounts within your assigned territory.
· Ability to conduct in-depth sales presentations, including product demonstrations that highlight key benefits, ROI and the value of our solution and services.
· Adept in Salesforce and other sales tools like LinkedIn.
• BA/BS degree or higher, or equivalent job related experience
Travel: 40-50% travel
Be a part of a high growth business unit, collaborate and learn more about Multi-Cloud Management
Category : Sales
Subcategory: Field Sales
Experience: Business Leadership
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Posted Date: 2020-09-22
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law. Job ID: R2013586