To learn more about how Dell Technologies is supporting our communities, customers, partners and team members, please visit our COVID-19 response site.
Telco Solution Architect
Primary Location: Singapore,
Telco Solution Architect
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Telco Solutions Architect on our Service Provider and Telco Transformation Team within the Telco Business Unit.
Showcasing excellence and innovation at every stage, the Telco Solution Architect is responsible for the creation of cloud solutions based on Dell Technologies (Dell, DellEMC, VMware, Virtustream, Boomi, Secureworks) and 3rd party capabilities. Using a wealth of technical and industry experience, we work across functional areas to implement our products or solutions. We undertake thorough analysis of the markets to ensure we maximize profitability and adjust our product strategies to respond to competition. Our role also involves acting as subject matter experts for internal and external product events or partner meetings.
Note this position requires working with team members globally, including US, Australia, Middle East, and Europe on a daily basis.
- Work across Dell Technologies, Telcos, Systems Integrators, and Cloud Service Providers to design and build Go-To-Market Telco based solutions
- Work with Global team to build solutions from ideation through implementation with partners and Conduct workshops with Service Providers Globally
- Coordinate across internal team and business units across the enterprise to implement solutions
- Interface with campaign team, marketing team, sales, pre-sales, and business units to coordinate, build, architect, and document telco solutions to drive Enterprise sales through Telco capabilities and partners
- Run, manage, drive regular business rhythms for projects
- 15+ years cloud solutions experience
- Understanding of Telco and Service Provider market, requirements, technologies, drivers, and business models
- Experience with Project Planning tools and methodology
- Telco Technologies necessary to implement a broad array of solutions
- Industry standards and horizon capabilities driving the telco marketplace (NFV, 5G, OSS/BSS, etc) and
- Cloud Technologies
- Dell Technologies VMWare family/ VMware Teclo solutions/Dell Server and storage
- Containers & Cloud Native / Security / Cyber Security for cloud service provider
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you can take innovative products and solutions from inception to completion, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell
This position is being staffed as a full time role. Details:
- Standardfull time work week
- Location split between primarily remote and partner locations with occasional on-site in DellEMC office
- 30% Max Travel (negotiable), including international
Closing date: 30-Oct-2020
Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job ID: R071047