To learn more about how Dell Technologies is supporting our communities, customers, partners and team members, please visit our COVID-19 response site.
Territory Account Manager
Primary Location: ,
Additional Location(s): Slovakia
Are you passionate about software sales? Do you want to take the next step in your sales career?
As a Territory Account Manager you'll be selling all of VMware's solutions, products, and services in to dedicated accounts in Slovakia. The mission is to solidify existing major accounts and elevate VMware to a more strategic partner in our customers' businesses. We want our customers to know that our solution set is a platform that changes the role that IT plays from being a cost burden to a strategic deployment.
This is a rare opportunity to join one of the most dynamic and growing sales organizations anywhere today. VMware's growth over the past years is unparalleled in enterprise software.
- You'll drive VMware sales in Territory - working with our existing customer accounts and generating new business
- You will be leading complex sales campaigns while handling a diverse set of partners within the same accounts
- Match the VMware solution to the customer’s business needs, challenges, and technical requirements
- Execute solution selling to existing customer base and new prospects
- Provide forecasting and update account/opportunity detail in the Salesforce CRM System
- You should have a background in the industry with experience in IT infrastructure solution or software sales
- Experience in selling infrastructure solutions or software solutions is meaningful
- Able to show your expertise in channel and direct sales while demonstrating a strong technical acumen
- Ability to maintain high sales activity rates and exceed a quota
- Ability to drive revenue growth via channels at bold rates
- Adept in running many opportunities at a time
- Ability to articulate and evangelize the vision and positioning of both the company and products and secure long-term dedications
- Ability to forecast accurately and develop phenomenal relationships
- Strong knowledge of consultative sales that gets results
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills including the ability to effectively present to both technical and executive audiences
- We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Category : Sales
Subcategory: Field Sales
Experience: Manager and Professional
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Posted Date: 2020-09-16
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law. Job ID: R2013675