To learn more about how Dell Technologies is supporting our communities, customers, partners and team members, please visit our COVID-19 response site.
Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
Primary Location: Sofia,
Professional Services BU & Worldwide Consulting Center (PSBU & WWCC) is seeking an experienced Business Intelligence Analyst with strong technical skills, business acumen, and analytic experience. PSBU & WWCC is striving for a strong culture of data-driven decision-making, which requires timely, accurate, and actionable intelligence that delivers tangible business value. We're looking for a hands-on and motivated self-starter who will be a single point of contact for all of PSBU & WWCC BI/Analytics activities. The candidate must be highly technical, passionate about using data to help us measure our performance, improve productivity and influence decision-making.
JOB ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITY
This role will report into the Director of PSBU & WWCC Central Services, who is based in US, and serve global PSBU & WWCC leadership. This candidate will identify his/her stakeholders’ BI/Analytics needs and implement reporting solutions, ensure data accuracy, and deliver successfully against high standards. He/she will build strong relationship and partnership with EDA (Enterprise Data Analytics) Team to access data and leverage their best practice and tools to solve problems.
The Business Intelligence Analyst demonstrates exceptional technical skills, business acumen, and related data, metrics, and KPIs, and work closely with PSBU & WWCC stakeholders to understand their business needs and deliver BI/Analytics solutions which will inform business recommendations to senior leadership.
- Bachelor's degree with quantitative focus (Economics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics or Accounting) or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in business analysis, requirements development and development of Business Intelligence solutions
- Hands-on experience with pulling data extracts from various internal source systems
- Hands-on experience and high proficiency with Tableau, Power BI and SQL
- Strong business acumen and oral communication skill
- Ability to present complex results in a clear, concise, and action-oriented format
- The ability to work independently and be comfortable in a distributed, fast-paced and highly collaborative environment
- Can balance bias for action with strong attention to accuracy and details
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or quantitative focus
- Experience in Business Operations or Finance
- Flexible working time
- Diverse team and fresh team culture
- Kids-oriented programs – summer schools and events, health insurance plans
- Trainings and personal development opportunities
- Gradual onboarding, individual plan
- Attractive compensation package - competitive salary, flexible bonus scheme, company sponsored mobile phone plan and additional long-term incentives.
- Individual career path - management and technical career growth, enhanced by learning and development program, regular performance assessment, opportunity to work with international teams of IT professionals.
- Healthy work environment - company sponsored medical insurance program, food and beverage program, sport activities, open communication.
- Work-life balance – 25 days paid vacation, regular team buildings and celebrations.
Category : Business Strategy and Operations
Subcategory: Business Operations
Experience: Manager and Professional
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Posted Date: 2020-09-08
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law. Job ID: R2005649