To learn more about how Dell Technologies is supporting our communities during COVID-19, please read a letter from Michael Dell.
Senior Sales Compensation Analyst
Sofia, BulgariaApply Now
Working close with Operations and Finance Teams, the Senior Sales Compensation Analyst will work within the Worldwide Field Incentives Team to drive Global Standardization, Consolidation, and Simplification of Policies, Processes, Tools and Systems, supporting the GTM strategy, Global Field Sales Compensation Program, Compensation Plan Rollout Process and Execution Excellence. This role will also provide ad hoc reporting and analysis for Global Field Operations, in addition to serving as a SME for Planning and Commissions Processes and Systems.
- Provide assistance with key initiatives within the Worldwide Field Incentives Team
- Lead assigned workstreams for design and operations of specific programs
- Assist on the coordination across multiple cross-functional teams on the successful completion of the different tasks on WW Compensation and Plan Rollout Process
- Identify Gaps and opportunities for Standardization and Improvement
- Collaborate on the design and development of policies, processes and procedures on GTM Strategy, Compensation Program and Plan Rollout Process.
- Provide Support and Lead Optimization on Compensation Processes
- Ensure Time Management and Execution Excellence
- Effectively document Processes and Policies
- Partnership with Sales Operations, Finance and Commission Finance Teams ensuring effective collaboration, communication and development of solutions
- Cadence and ad hoc reporting and analysis
- Collaborate on the development and improvement of the Planning and Compensation Tools and Systems.
- Subject Matter Expert on Planning and Compensation Processes and Systems, assisting in the successful resolution of queries and issues that might arise, in an effective and timely manner.
The ideal candidate should have:
- 4+ years of experience in Business Operations, Sales Operations, Sales Finance, or Program Management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field; advanced degree a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel required
- Advance knowledge of Power Point required
- Solid Business understanding with an ability to translate business needs into a set of workable, specific requirements
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively
- Strong problem solving and process management skills
- A strong ability to drive, collaborate and manage a wide range of project initiatives or tasks
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills
- Exceptional Time Management
- Experience in process mapping/ documentation
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Enthusiastic with a passion for change and efficiency
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently/proactively
- Excellent English, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate and interact with upper management.
- Project Management skills are an advantage
- Experience in financial, planning and compensation data is an advantage
- Commissions knowledge is an advantage
- Attractive compensation package - competitive salary, flexible bonus scheme, company sponsored mobile phone plan and additional long term incentives
- Individual career path - management and technical career growth, enhanced by learning and development program, regular performance assessment, teams of world-wide IT professionals
- Healthy work environment - company sponsored medical program, food and beverage program, sport activities, open communication
- Work-life balance – 25 days paid vacation, team buildings and celebrations
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
As part of the VMware global standards for integrity you will be required to go through a pre-employment screening process before you join.
Category : Business Strategy and Operations
Subcategory: Business Operations Analyst
Experience: Manager and Professional
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Posted Date: 2020-03-31
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law. Job ID: R2004861