Boomi Account Executive SwedenGothenburg, Sweden, Solna, Sweden 05/14/2019
Boomi Account Executive
Dell EMC provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
Dell EMC is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Dell Boomi Integration Platform provides a powerful and very intuitive visual tool, allowing businesses to integrate their core applications easily. Boomi is integration Platform as a Service which is regarded by Gartner as leader in iPaaS Magic Quadrant.
We are searching for a person that gets fueled from succeeding in turning prospects to customers and maintaining excellent customer satisfaction. You find yourself at home in all the sales stages from cold calling to signing agreements. You seek human contacts and are outgoing type.
If you are passionate about technology and eager to develop a career in technology solution sales, Dell EMC is the place to be. Within Dell Boomi, we are looking for an Account Executive Boomi to work as part of a Swedish Dell EMC Team and Boomi Nordic team.
- Make and enable growth of Boomi in Swedish market.
- Ongoing opportunity / pipeline creation and management
- Ongoing account plan development
- Evaluation and management of new initiatives and business opportunities
- Utilizing a consultative approach, discuss business issues with customers and partners and develop a formal quote, a written sales proposal, or a formal sales presentation addressing their business needs
- Responding to RFP’s (request for proposal) and following up with partners
- Provide team leadership on large and complex opportunities.
- Reporting sales opportunities to Boomi Nordic management
- 5+ years of experience in a relationship selling role
- “Hunter” mindset
- Native Swedish excellent English
- Good presenting skills
- Gains access and takes care of relationships with senior level executives.
- Experience which demonstrates a significant level of expertise in technical specification required to sell products and services is required
- Aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems
- Ability to convey information clearly and provide analysis as needed to help business partner making buying decision
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees within department and across function/regions.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Job Family: Outside-Sales Job ID: R66334
Related Job Opportunities
- Sales Director- Public Sector Solna, Sweden