Sales Development Representative - Boomi
Primary Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Copenhagen, Denmark; Helsinki, Finland
SENIOR SALES DEVELOPMENT REP Nordics
Stockholm, Copenhagen or Helsinki
Dell Boomi is the first and only integration solution built in the cloud, to fully enterprise customers such as salesforce.com, NetSuite, Taleo, oneworld, AAA, and NASDAQ rely on Dell Boomi to accelerate time to market, increase sales, and exploit the value of the cloud. Organizations of all sizes—from small businesses to the largest global enterprises—trust Dell Boomi to quickly connect any combination of cloud and on premise applications. Leading SaaS players and eliminate the headaches associated with integration. Dell Boomi is the #1 integration cloud solutions in the world. For more information about Boomi, visit http://www.boomi.com/.
As a Senior Sales Development Rep, you’ll own everything to do with generating new qualified leads into our sales pipeline: strategy, planning, and making it happen. You'll have input into and be expected to deploy a creative mix of inbound campaigns, but will specifically be focused on outbound sales methodologies and tactics. You'll own specific activity targets and qualified lead gen goals; you'll explore and recommend new ways to drive sales qualified leads; you’ll bring a high-energy, positive attitude to the office and challenge yourself, your team and your leadership to get better every day. This role is an opportunity for someone who desires to grow in their sales and leadership skills development, who can mentor and train new SDR reps and who can support the initiatives of the Inside Sales Manager.
- Key input into building out a comprehensive & repeatable inbound/outbound sales motion to generate new leads; from initial touchpoint to sales qualified lead conversion
- Create, plan & execute outbound sales campaigns; focused on lead generation & qualification to drive new business in our Enterprise and Commercial segments
- Using the Sandler Sales methodology via intensive phone/email activities, you will be creating your own conversations with our target personas about their integration needs and challenges, introduce them to Dell Boomi and position the value of our solution
- Act as a Team Lead/mentor to the other team members/Assist the IS Manager where needed
- Document prospect conversations and updates in Salesforce with clear and concise notes
- Converts sales ready leads to sales team for further follow up
Benefits to you...
- A leadership team that is first and foremost dedicated to your success, your career and working together as a team
- A innovative solution that was named a Leader in the 2016 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Integration for the 3rd straight year
- A small, agile, yet fast-growing company within the larger, more established Dell parent
- A high energy culture where we are all focused on learning, earning and having fun together
- Teamwork + innovation + fast-growing + fun = personal, professional and financial growth
- You have regularly met & exceeded quota in a similar inbound/outbound sales role previously
- Excellent verbal/phone and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational/follow up skills
- Ability to be assertive and persuasive without being aggressive
- Active listening & questioning skills
- Ability to lead & mentor lesser experienced reps in this role
- Fluent Swedish. Business level English.
- Finnish language skills desirable
- Some years of pipeline generation/business-related experience (preferably in the technology industry)
- Experience with Salesforce (or other relevant CRMs)
- Up-to-date with the latest technologies and best practices in inbound/outbound sales
- BS/BA degree in Marketing or other field with relevant work experience.
This is a full-time position located in our Stockholm/Copenhagen/Helsinki office. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Languages preferable - Finnish and or SwedishJob ID: R083303