Senior Product Manager
Primary Location: Hopkinton
Annapolis Junction, Maryland, United States; Apex, North Carolina, United States; Austin, Texas, United States; Bedford, Massachusetts, United States; Bethesda, Maryland, United States; Charlotte, North Carolina, United States; Chicago, Illinois, United States; Columbia, Maryland, United States; Columbia, South Carolina, United States; Columbus, Ohio, United States; Coral Gables, Florida, United States; Dallas, Texas, United States; Durham, North Carolina, United States; El Paso, Texas, United States; Franklin, Massachusetts, United States; Franklin, Tennessee, United States; Houston, Texas, United States; Independence, Ohio, United States; Jacksonville, Florida, United States; Lisle, Illinois, United States; McLean, Virginia, United States; Miami, Florida, United States; Nashua, New Hampshire, United States; Nashville, Tennessee, United States; Needham, Massachusetts, United States; Providence, Rhode Island, United States; Remote - Arizona, United States; Remote - Florida, United States; Remote - Georgia, United States; Remote - Illinois, United States; Remote - Massachusetts, United States; Remote - New Hampshire, United States; Remote - New Mexico, United States; Remote - North Carolina, United States; Remote - Ohio, United States; Remote - Rhode Island, United States; Remote - South Carolina, United States; Remote - Tennessee, United States; Remote - Texas, United States; Remote - Washington, United States; Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, United States; Reston, Virginia, United States; Richardson, Texas, United States; Richmond, Virginia, United States; Round Rock, Texas, United States; San Antonio, Texas, United States; Scottsdale, Arizona, United States; Seattle, Washington, United States; Tampa, Florida, United States; Vienna, Virginia, United States; Washington, DC, District of Columbia, United States
Senior Product Manager
Location: Remote – United States
Dell’s Product and Application Security team builds and delivers world-class capabilities which infuse security into the development processes and instill a security culture among Dell developers. They enable Dell and our Customers to securely engage in digital transformation by providing Dell development teams the knowledge and capabilities required to ensure that the code developed and integrated in Dell products, applications and services is inherently secure throughout its lifecycle; and they promptly respond to reported vulnerabilities to keep deployed products and applications secure.
Join us as a Senior Product Manager on our Product & Application Security team located remotely in theUnited States to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Senior Product Manager, you will lead the creation of our next generation Product Security Incident Response Team (PSIRT) tool to be used internally by our Product & Application Security team in managing the overall lifecycle of Product Security Incidents across Dell Technologies. You will be responsible and accountable for the definition, roadmap, collaboration with stakeholders, launch, communication and success of this program.
As a Product Manager, you must be obsessed with the customer: to understand customers’ pain points, gather feedback and translate into product requirements, prioritize feature implementations, and the overall experience for the end users (including developers, security champions, leaders and executives).
- Create clear product requirements (e.g. JIRA user stories) and internal customer-facing product design documents
- Exercise knowledge of Secure Development Lifecycle (SDL) / PSIRT / Vulnerability Response to enhance product features and internal processes
- Work closely with engineering teams on technical implementation options and make decisions based on the customer and business needs
- Work closely with SMEs, cross-functional teams across organizations, product development teams to gather requirements to develop, and deliver custom templates, workflows (automation), and ensure that milestones are met
- Collaborate with engineering team, product owners, program managers to share the product properties and work closely with the Scrum Master on the product backlog prioritization to ensure incremental delivery of features
- Create vision and multi-year roadmaps for products and programs, seeking feedback/buy-in as needed, and keeping in sync with development
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements bridging the gap between requirements and implementation within workflow management tools and supporting automation and software
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 12+ years of related experience, specifically in Engineering Operations, Security Operations, Product Lifecycle Management, Incident Response, Architect, Product Owner, or similar role
- Proven knowledge of engineering operations and product lifecycle process and tools
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-organizationally to gather business requirements, track and measure against goals, objectives or KPIs
- Hands-on experience and subject matter expertise in Jira or another workflow management tool
- Strong ability to communicate with both and technical and non-technical team members and ability to create mock-ups to present to stakeholders
- Experience working with Agile development process (SCRUM)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Risk Management, Information Systems, Mathematics, or a related field
- Experience implementing security and product vulnerability management processes
- User experience (UX/UI) design is a plus
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
LIPRIORITYJob ID: R078316