Inside Sales Engineer - St LeonardsSt Leonards, Australia 02/10/2019
About Dell Technologies
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dells team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
About Dell Boomi
The Dell Boomi cloud-native platform provides revolutionary speed and ease for connecting any combination of on-premise or cloud-based applications for automating business process. Our unified platform includes robust support for core integration, master data, API, EDI and workflow management, all based on one unified, “low-code” development environment. By tapping the power of the Boomi platform, any organization can significantly shorten project times, reduce costs, streamline processes and boost productivity. Our technologies connect applications, assure data quality and automate workflows.
Working at Dell Boomi means doing what you love. We hire trailblazers with an entrepreneurial spirit who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact in technology and want to build something big. If you are passionate about solving hard problems, enjoy working with world-class people and developing cutting edge technology, you should explore a career with Boomi. Learn more at http://www.boomi.com/ or visit Boomi Careers.
The Dell Boomi Inside Sales Engineer works with the Inside Sales team to deliver innovative solutions and strategies to solve businesses’ integration and data management challenges. This position is office based but requires travel to meetings and field marketing events, up to 25%.
• Develop acumen around Dell Boomi solutions, business model, customer segments, and go-to-market strategy
• Mentorship component to support technical and sales skills development
• Focus on results. Dell Boomi is highly committed to customer satisfaction and strong customer relationships
Dell Boomi Product Overview: https://youtu.be/AcwMPny1uCo
• Conducts discovery with customer personnel, including line of business managers and technical staff in moderately complex accounts. Coordinates customer's technical evaluation, and clearly articulates the benefits of Dell Boomi Platform to all levels business and technical decision makers.
• Translates a customer's technical requirements to a Dell Boomi solution including mapping from "as is" to "to be" state. Verifies operability of Dell Boomi solution and service configuration within the customer's environment.
• Applies industry and market knowledge, and understanding of the competition, to maximize overall opportunity in establishing Dell Boomi Platform as a key driver for customers/partners strategies.
• Provides the customer with any needed technical information to progress through the sales cycle. Provides input to other cross-functional departments pertaining to product requests and product enhancements as need.
• Understands and articulates Dell Boomi Professional Services and/or Partner's role to deliver the proposed Boomi solution.
• Works with sales teams to help manage, support, and prioritize sales opportunities. Maintains account and opportunity updates within our CRM system.
• Qualifies sales opportunities in the terms of customer technical requirements, competition, decision making process and funding.
• Presents the design and value of proposed Dell Boomi solution via high impact demonstrations and prototypes.
• Assists with the technical delivery of RFI/RFP requests from prospects, partners, and customers.
• Supports field marketing activities including conferences and webinars.
• Ability to thrive in an environment where they are allowed the autonomy and independence to ask why something is, then pursue a solution using the collaborative environment and resources Dell Boomi has to offer to advocate for their customers.
• Willingness and desire to continuously learn in parallel with the day to day requirements of being an entry level Sales Engineer.
• Business savvy to listen to our customers, understand, probe, then analyze our customer needs to demonstrate quantifiable business value.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively.
• General knowledge of common business systems (CRM, SFA, ERP) and processes (lead to cash, requisitions, order management, etc.)
• Aptitude for analyzing technical concepts, translating them into business terms, and mapping business requirements to a technical solution.
• Understanding of enterprise integration tools, middleware technologies, and application and data integration patterns including ESB, MOM, JMS, SOAP/REST web services, databases, and ETL.
• Database skills including SQL, data modeling and databases (e.g.) MS SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle.
• Have a combination of 2+ years of experience with designing and architecting technological solutions within their academic coursework and/or employment experience.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Related Job Opportunities
- Graduate Systems Engineer - Presales St Leonards, Australia
- Expression of Interest - Enterprise Inside Sales Careers St Leonards, Australia
- Senior Enterprise Presales Engineer St Leonards, Australia
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.