Senior Field Marketing Manager - Client Solutions Group
Primary Location: St Leonards, Australia
Field marketing Manager - Client Solutions
Assessing market trends, quantifying opportunities and developing marketing programs, Field Marketing at Dell Technologies is at the forefront of customer engagement. Responsible for a specific location, department or product, our teams drive marcom strategy – from making budget recommendations to defining roadmaps and informing content themes. Interacting directly with customers and utilizing third-party customer data, they provide Dell’s product marketing and messaging team with game-changing feedback. At the highest level, they develop and drive marketing policies and activities, from market research through brand management and product development to pricing.
Join us as a Field Marketing Manager in our Client Solutions Business.
What you’ll achieve
In this role you will lead and Inspire a team of experienced business and product professionals to develop winning strategies and deliver on the KPIs of Dell Technologies via flawless execution. Your portfolio will include a range of all Client products Notebooks, Desktops, Workstations, Monitors, Client Peripherals including Dell branded and 3rd party peripherals, which represent a significant part of the overall Commercial Business at Dell
- Direct the efforts of others in the achievement of the strategic and operational objectives of the group. Manage the hiring, staffing and support of a diverse and effective workforce. Drive LOB strategic initiatives in ANZ market, present large opportunities, including conducting research studies and developing comprehensive marketing recommendations for the region.
- Develop marketing campaigns, evaluates marketing plans and develops strategies to respond to changing market and competitive conditions. Communicates and translates Dell vision/strategy to staff.
- Responsible for executing on functional and business goals for the group. Addresses problems across functional areas of the business. Responsible for meeting budgetary goals and objectives.
- Manage the marketing motions and sales enablement such as the preparation of sales material, controlling marketing communication programs and recommends media best suited to sell products or services.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Minimum 8+ years of relevant industry experience with exposure to product marketing / marketing / Brand functions
- People Management / Leadership experience
- Strong Financial and Business Acumen – Ability to understand and drive KPIs
- Passion for technology and a Good understanding of Commercial PC systems and computing trends.
- Bachelor degree/equivalent; MBA a plus
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job ID: R095952