Frontend Developer, RCG, PowerMax
Primary Location: St Petersburg, Russian Federation
Frontend Developer, PowerMax
The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
Join us as a Software Engineer 2 on PowerMax team in St. Petersburg, Russia to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
In this challenging role you will be part of a small team that design, implement and maintain a set of tools and simulation engine for the DellEMC high end storage array. This is a full time individual contributor (IC) opportunity for a Software Engineer with the relevant experience noted below. This candidate must have solid experience in frontend/ UI development (ANGULAR) and be able to learn new technologies quickly.
This development team is results oriented, fast and flexible – we fit well with people who want to make a big contribution to product development, are self-starters, and have the desire to learn and excel. The working environment is positive and dynamic. Innovation in code, process, and working environment is appreciated.
The Performance Engineering team is results oriented, fast and flexible – we fit well with people who want to make a big contribution to product development, are self-starters, and have the desire to learn and excel. The working environment is positive and dynamic. Innovation in code, process, and working environment is appreciated.
- Design and implement the frontend of a Performance Data Center portal using Angular
- Design and implement the front end of the VMAX Reporter tool using Angular
- Improve the frontend UI of trace tools
- Improve automation, improve the development process
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- BS/BA in Computer Science, similar engineering field, or equivalent related experience
- 1+ year’s relevant software development experience
- Experience with UI/UX – Angular/ JS, HTML, Highcharts and related technologies..
- Strong skills in debugging, triaging and resolving technical issues.
- Good communication skills both verbal and in writing
- Strong background in object oriented.
- Experience in Git, Jira and other project management tools.
Joining us, you will get
- Salary to be discussed on the results of the interview, but not lower than the markets average
- Medical, Life insurance for employees and your family in Russia and abroad
- Opportunity to train in different sport teams: volleyball, football, kicker, chess, cycling, etc
- Opportunity to participate in sports competitions among IT Community
- Corporate trainings and certifications; corporate English classes
- Possibility in flexible working hours and working from home
- 36 days of paid vacation days plus 2 paid days off
- Paid sick days; doctor’s consultation at the office
- Opportunity to participate in charity activities
- Comfortable 24/7 office in the city center
- Partial reimbursement of any sport activities
- Regular teambuilding and corporate events
- Corporate laptop
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job ID: R075074