Program/Project Management Intern, Russia R&D Center Site Leadership TeamSt Petersburg, Russian Federation 11/06/2019
Program/Project Management Intern, Russia R&D Center Site Leadership Team
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Program/Project Management Intern on our Russia R&D Center Site Leadership team in St. Petersburg.
As an intern at Site Leadership Team you will be part of a small yet critical team of professionals who drive a set of internally and externally focused programs in Dell EMC St. Petersburg R&D centre. These programs are important to our engagement with external communities, especially academic ecosystem, employee engagement and communication initiatives. We value initiative, responsibility, collaboration with focus on results.
- External Mentoring program management (seminars planning, mentor-mentee pairs interaction tracking, closing and retrospectives);
- Assistance with paper work;
- First-Year student grant program management (applications gathering, ceremony scheduling and execution, project closing);
- Student STAR program management (announcements, applications gathering, curriculum, closing and retrospectives);
- Visual support of internal communication: posters, announcements, pictures for internal/external web site.
- You must be a university student (3-4 year of bachelors or 1st year of masters);
- Technical background or readiness to study the IT industry basics in a short period of time
- Readiness to work on multiple projects at one time
- Intermediate English or above
- Good writing skills (both English and Russian)
- Experience with management of students and/or other communities;
- Networking skills, knowledge of St. Petersburg technical education ecosystem;
- Experience with paperwork, documentation creation and maintenance.
- Effective, organized and result focused, capable of meeting commitments without close supervision
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.Job Family: R&D Internships Recent-Graduate Student Job ID: R041621
Related Job Opportunities
- Software Engineering Intern (f/m) St Petersburg, Russia
- DLm QA Intern St Petersburg, Russia
- Intern Software Engineer St Petersburg, Russia