Software QA Senior Engineer, Power Flex
Primary Location: St Petersburg, Russian Federation
Software QA Senior Engineer, PowerFlex
Welcome to the cutting edge of Enterprise Software Defined Storage (SDS). At PowerFlex, we are transforming organizations with Software Defined Storage for the modern data center. We are a team of forward-thinking enthusiasts, driving our customers’ success with a strong customer focus and fast-paced culture. PowerFlex is a market-leading group within the #1 IT company in the world that promotes new ideas and has a startup mentality. We are passionate about our technology and strive to push the industry and community forward through our innovations.
If you are passionate about data-center and storage technologies, want to drive a change in modernized IT environments, and have a proven track record of success – we would love to meet you!
Join us as a Software QA Senior Engineer on our QA Automation team in St. Petersburg, Russia to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As part of our QA Automation team at PowerFlex you will work in a very dynamic and challenging environment with the best in class specialists across the globe.
- Everyday work on adding new automated test scenarios (Python), maintaining continuous test execution, tracking test cycles execution results, recommending corrective actions, and working with the development engineers on resolution of problems
- Isolate, reproduce and track bugs and verify fixes
- Maintain and modify test environment and configurations as needed, create new test environments and configurations to meet test cases or problem recreation requirements
- Document test results and manage and maintain defect and test case databases to assist in the continuous improvement and modification of software
- Work effectively with cross-functional and/or cross-geographic teams, readily share information with others
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- BS or MS in computer science or related technical discipline
- Proficiency in communication in English, good oral and written communication skills
- High coding ability, preferably in Python (other languages are advantage)
- Experience with virtualization solutions, preferably vSphere (other hypervisors are advantage)
- Proficiency in Networking/Network testing
- Experience in performance testing
- Experience with REST APIs
- Experience with storage solutions (filers, block storage, replication, etc. from any vendor)
- Experience with functional test automation with custom/in-house automation frameworks.
- Working experience with the following tools: JIRA, Confluence, Jenkins
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses building a brighter digital tomorrow. Our organization is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life --while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning by creating industry-leading products, infrastructure solutions and services. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Closing date: XXX
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.Job ID: R109961