Director, Global Partner Lead (Telco)
Primary Location: Staines,Surrey
Director, Global Partner Lead (Telco)
At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. Our software forms a digital foundation that powers the apps, services and experiences that are transforming the world.
The Worldwide Partner Organization empowers partners to thrive through outcome-oriented interactions and collaboration. We currently have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Global Partner Lead (Telco) to join our team.
Connectivity service providers (facilities-based operators in broadband, wireless, wireline) are unlocking the new wave of transformation. We are looking to create cutting-edge VMware-powered CSP service offerings that partners will own, deliver and manage.
In this role, you are responsible for orchestrating pan-VMware efforts with CSPs to build executive alignment to a global growth plan, roadmap and go-to-market strategy, and achieve revenue targets across all solutions and routes-to-market.
- Global monetization: Responsibility and quota for impact across all solutions and revenue vectors (Sell-to, Resell, VCPP, OEM, Channel synergy)
- Executive alignment: Build sponsorship and commitment across teams to a shared vision that creates outsized value for VMware and CSP partners
- Practice development: Drive roadmap and development of partner services offerings and solutions. Increase partner VMware sales and technical capabilities.
- Go-to-market - Drive the planning and launch of new solutions across marketing and demand gen, operations, enablement and sales engagement.
- Team orchestration - Manage global teaming, comms, escalations, and governance; and work with regional teams to bring best of VMW
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience with facilities-based services providers: 5+ years of executive engagement with CSPs, and deep understanding of CSP economics, business models, and priorities.
- Executive engagement: Credibility and presence with partner and VMware executives and the ability to elevate these relationships into sponsorships for big ideas.
- Thought leadership: Experience managing the strategic agenda to align stakeholders to a credible, high-impact business case that is funded and executed.
- Problem solving: Ability to structure, understand and solve complex problems by working with cross-functional teams to arrive at pragmatic solutions.
- Teamwork and virtual Team management: Strong ability to build relationships and lead with influence to motivate cross-functional teams to achieve outsized impact.
Category : Sales
Subcategory: Partner Programs
Experience: Business Leadership
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Posted Date: 2021-06-03
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law. Job ID: R2107845