GTM Program Management Lead
Primary Location: Staines
GTM Program Management Lead
The GTM Program Management Lead within the Networking and Security (N&S) Sales organisation is responsible for sales acceleration initiatives within EMEA for designated solution sets. This person will drive development and enablement of scalable sales acceleration initiatives in region to support the rapidly growing N&S business at VMware.
- Collaborate (dotted-line structure) closely with the Global GTM Program Management Centre of Excellence Team and contribute to the development of a localised and scalable sales play strategy & plan
- Creating simplified sales plays and processes to improve sales productivity
- Streamlining joint offer creation and New Product Introductions (NPI)
- Working towards removing friction in the current sales process flow and increase field feedback as we evolve our software solutions to meet the ever-changing customer requirements
- Drive implementation/execution of pre-sales/post-sales initiatives to scale VMware N&S portfolio in EMEA, partnering closely with the EMEA Program Director as well as N&S Geo/Territory Sales Leaders
- Collaborate with field sales and the business units to drive appropriate decisions for future offers
- 6+ years of GTM experience within datacentre/campus networking industry.
- 4+ years of related network route/switch, network management, SD-WAN, and/or network security based solutions
- You have experience in a product GTM specialist capacity
- You possess exceptional data analysis skills to drive to a localised recommendation on sales plays (market data from BU marketing + customer segmentation data + propensity to buy + pipeline data)
- You are a self-starter with the ability to influence without authority and operate in a matrixed org
- You can effectively communicate with sales leaders/executives as well as with customers and partners.
- Experience working within both direct and an indirect or channel driven model
- You have a consistent track record of success selling in a highly competitive environment.
- BA/BS degree or higher, or equivalent job-related experience
- Some travel within EMEA and Corporate
Category : Business Strategy and Operations
Subcategory: Strategic Planning
Experience: Business Leadership
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Posted Date: 2020-11-19
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law. Job ID: R2017871