Network & Security Public Sector Account Executive
Primary Location: Staines,Surrey
The Networking and Security Account Executive is responsible for coordination and execution of a sales strategy for Network and Security portfolio into VMware.
As a Account Executive, the role provides top-performing sales professionals with a once in a lifetime opportunity to change the status quo. This revolutionary technology is the network virtualization platform for the Software Defined Data Center by bringing the operational model of a virtual machine into the Data Center network. Backed by world-class account teams, sector experts, systems engineers, professional services, partners and channel and an inside sales team, you will bring expertise to the team as we continue the growth of network virtualization. We seek entrepreneurial sales professionals to seize this opportunity in an environment energized by market momentum, industry leadership, rapid business growth & making a difference.
- Responsible for selling the Networking and Security portfolio to defined accounts in Enterprise in UK
- Drive account portfolio sales strategy and focus on focus accounts and establish sales cadence
- Adopt an account portfolio sales strategy leveraging the partners and channel
- Responsibility for moving the transaction through the entire sales cycle
- Demand generation and pipeline identification
- Pipeline creation targets
- Sales hygiene (SFDC, forecasting and business reviews)
- Negotiation, pricing, contract management
- Sales execution
- Drive VMware network and security adoption and identify new opportunities in aligned territories
- Solidify existing customer accounts and elevate VMware to a more strategic position
- Match the VMware VCN portfolio to the customer’s business needs, challenges and requirements
- 5+ years related experience in Networking and Security, SDN, Load Balancing, SD-WAN
- Experience selling in a product oriented Sales Specialist capacity
- Experience selling in direct, indirect and channel driven sales models
- Experience leading a team of professionals in sales campaigns that include Sales Executives, Systems Engineers, Inside Sales, Marketing, Professional/Delivery Services, Sales and Bid management
- Proven track record of success selling in a highly competitive environment
- BA/BSc degree or higher, or equivalent job-related experience
If you are considering VMware as a potential next employer, you couldn’t have chosen a better time.
We are focused on identifying the key customer issues in Digital Mobility and Digital Transformation initiatives and in helping them with their Hybrid Cloud journey by leveraging our best in class Software-Defined Data Centre portfolio.
VMware stands out from other organisations because of its strong Corporate culture and what we refer to as EPIC2 values, which encourage people to bring their authentic and innovative selves to work every day.
VMware is a company that is built on shared values and in having a strong Corporate culture and identify. Thesevalues are best expressed through the acronym EPIC2: Execution, Passion, Integrity, Customers and Community.
- Execution is a core value that encourages collaboration and high standards. VMware teams debate and discuss, and then get things done. Egos are checked at the door, and shared work is focused on impact, quality, and efficiency.
- Passion means challenging the status quo. VMware people are encouraged to follow their curiosity and the pursuit of the seemingly impossible to continuously make things better for customers, products, and each other.
- Integrity focuses on building trust. Employees are expected to say what they do and do what they say. The company encourages peers to build and nurture relationships with one another, customers, partners, shareholders, and the community—without taking anything for granted.
- Customers make it possible. They are core to VMware’s mission. The innovation that flows out of VMware frees customers from constraints and enables organizations of all types to meet their toughest technological challenges.
- Community acknowledges connection. Employees are encouraged to approach each other with open minds and humble hearts. Opportunities to serve by dedicating time, talent, and energy are plentiful.
Do you have what it takes to be EPIC2?
Category : Sales
Subcategory: Field Sales
Experience: Business Leadership
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Posted Date: 2021-02-22
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law. Job ID: R2102920