Associate Sales EnterpriseStockholm, Sweden 12/06/2018
Europe West Graduate Sales Program
Dell Technologies is a global leader in enabling businesses to make digital transformation a reality! Changing in an always-on world is not just about a collection of products. It’s about giving employees the power to perform like rock stars from anywhere; growing confidence with a pro-active security strategy; and, most of all, redefining how IT operates. Dell Technologies makes it happen!
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
We currently have an opportunity for 3 graduate sales representative to join our sales team in Stockholm, Sweden. The successful candidate should be ambitious, attracted by innovation, love to challenge themselves as well as customers, career minded and sales focused. The academy enables, coaches & progresses individuals to produce the next generation of sales people & leaders in the industry.
Duties & Responsibilities Include:
- Perform outbound sales activities, lead follow-up, qualification to new and/or existing B2B customers and develop effective Dell EMC messaging and the four transformational plays
- Build & manage in coordination with the account manager successful territory planning
- Ability to deliver key business benefits for potential Dell EMC customers and nurture high potential leads into new opportunities for account managers
- Provide an improved customer experience by offering immediate response and feedback to nominated accounts.
- Develop Account Management skill set by offloading critical tasks from the account manager
- Complete development curriculum to demonstrate core strengths needed to progress to account manager’s role
- Meet activity metrics for outbound calls, appointments and opportunities identified as well as maintaining contact with customers to ensure customer satisfaction, issue resolution and help to drive the expansion of Dell EMC’s footprint.
- Fluency in English and either Norwegian, Danish or Finnish
- Achieved qualification at University
- Interest in the IT/Tech Industry & Digital Selling
- 1 year + sales experience
- Open minded & Coachable
- Presentation skills, ability to message, story tell
- Adaptability to a changing company culture and hungry to learn & develop new skills
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Life at Dell - https://www.dell.com/learn/us/en/uscorp1/corp-comm
"LI-PRIORITY"Job Family: Sales Inside-Sales Job ID: R82526
Related Job Opportunities
- Account Managers for Enterprise business Stockholm, Sweden
- Enterprise -Inside Sales Account Manager - Norwegian Speaker Stockholm, Sweden
- Inside Sales Manager Enterprise Stockholm, Sweden
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.